Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

That's probably scared Mikey off now...great.

"So anyway! Foods ready!" said Cheryl, trying to change the subject.

Breakfast was eaten in silence, it was really awkward, I finished my food before Michael so I got up and left, I walked through the French doors and out on the patio, the roasting sun hit my skin, it felt so good to be out of England.

I heard footsteps, I spun around and there was Mikey, he now had aviators on, his hair was rolled into a ponytail and he was wearing a dark blue shirt with black trousers, he didn't have any shoes on.

He stepped towards me and said "I understand that was hard for you, I'm sorry, Cheryl has a problem with keeping things a secret, but, is it true? What she said? Did you mean it?"

I felt so embarrassed, all I could do was give him a hesitant nod, I saw his face light up with happiness, he looked around, smiling.

I glanced at him, then he said "Well, the weathers picked up, do you wanna explore the rest of Neverland together?"

My embarrassment dissolved and I nodded my head eagerly, he smiled and said "I'll meet you here in half an hour, there's something I have to do first."

"Okay!" I answered.

We both went back inside, I made my way to my room, I went in and started to make myself look as good as possible, I had a few hours alone with Mikey, and after our feelings were all out in the blue now, anything could be possible.