Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

Marlon came walking through the door, him and Mike shared a 'man hug'.

"It was awesome seeing you Mike, even better seeing you lose at the water fight!" Marlon laughed, "Oh and one more thing, I'm proud of you, got yourself a real nice gurl, don't muck it up, you seem happier in yourself! Take care okay?" Marlon asked, putting a hand on Mikey's shoulder.

"Thank you, Marlon, really." Mike said in a loving tone, smiling.

Marlon turned to me with a smile, "And you little lady! Well aren't you just something?! I think I'm gonna have a real good time playing tricks on you!" He teased whilst hugging me.

"Hey! You play tricks on me, I play them on you. Deal?" I asked holding my hand out.

Marlon shook it, "Deal little lady!"

We both giggled, "Game on!" I said with a competitive streak.

"Ya see Mike?! An awesome lady you got here! Okay, Imma love ya and leave ya guys! I'm outta here!" he waved.

Jermaine waltzed through the doorway, cockiness obvious in his walk, evidently he didn't regret any of his diabolical actions towards me, he made me feel tense and on edge.

He went up to Mike, "It's er...been, been good...yeah." Jermaine seemed shifty as Mike's angered eyes burned through him like hot coals.

He glanced at me then stepped in my direction. The shiftiness disappeared and the fake sheen of confidence was now painted over his gloomy self, it was all just a pathetic act to get what he wanted.

He shot me a smug smile once in front of me, "Well it's been absolutely enchanting to meet you DollFace..." he took my hand...my stomach churned and Michael shifted, "One day, you'll see sense and come to me when Michael doesn't give you what you want, one day DollFace. One day." He winked at me, turned and walked away.