Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

"I'm not...drunk! Okay...maybe a little bit..." He said smiling and giggling.

How the hell was I supposed to tell him anything serious when he's in this state?!

I turned to Marlon, "He needs to sleep this off, I'm gonna go and take him to bed..."

"Good idea, you want me to help?" Marlon asked.

"No, I'll be fine." I said smiling.

I grabbed Mikey's hand and started to guide him towards the house, "Oooo, where are we...going?!" He asked, stumbling all over.

"Bed." I snapped.

He gasped, "You're taking me...to bed? And umm...what are we gonna do...up there huh?" he had a suggestive look on his face and winked at me.

I couldn't help but enjoy the intoxicated Michael, he was much naughtier and it was somewhat sexy, I need to try and bring that out of sober Mike but I had to pretend I wasn't impressed with him so that he'd do as he was told, I had to do this with Jason all the time.

I took him into the kitchen, I managed to drag him through quick enough to avoid any questions from anyone.

We started climbing the stairs, "Hey...hey gurl! What's the...rush? Look I know you want...me, but, I'm going as...fast as I can!"

I tried to laugh at him silently, but I failed miserably, he heard me.

"Don't laugh at me...Grace!"

We finally got to his room, I locked the door behind us, I took off his tie for him and hung it on the end of the bed, he managed to take his shoes off and fling them across the room in the process, "Oops..." he said quietly when one hit a pile of books.

He walked up to me, "Are you...joining me?" He said, gesturing towards the bed, it was very tempting but I had to remember it was the alcohol talking, not him.

"Not today Mike, now get into bed and sleep this alcohol off." I said sternly.

"Whatcha gonna do...if I...refuse?!" he said with a playful tone and a cute smile.

I wasn't even going to answer his question, "MICHAEL! BED!" I demanded.

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and he pouted his lip, he spoke with a childish tone.

"But I don't wanna go to bed!"