Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V

I sat on the end of his huge bed and waited for him to emerge out of the bathroom.

Eventually I heard the door unlock and it slowly swung open, Mikey stood there looking down at the floor, he forced himself to look up at me, embarrassment was highly visible across his face, he walked up to me and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room quickly, "I have to tell you some thing's" he said, in a serious tone.

Soon we got to the kitchen and we went out through the giant French doors, out onto the wonderful patio and towards the pool, he let go of my hand once we reached some sun loungers, I turned round and put my towel on one of them, I felt strong hands around my waist, hugging me tightly from behind.

"I'm sorry about that predicament, it'll all become clear once I've come clean to you..."

I turned round and he was slightly smiling, so was I.

"Come on!" he shouted playfully, turning around and unbuttoning his jeans, letting them fall down around his ankles and revealing some loose swimming trunks, also giving me a nice view of his peachy butt. He ran towards the pool and jumped straight in, giving off a huge splash and spraying me with water droplets, I laughed and began to take off my shorts and top to reveal the black bikini underneath, when I took my top off over my head I saw Mikey staring at me from the side of the pool, his eyebrows lowered and his lips formed into a small circle, I heard him let out a quiet "Oooh" I smiled to myself and walked towards the waters edge before jumping in.

I surfaced, smiling because I knew I had splashed Mikey, he was giggling away and then he began to swim towards me, grabbing my waist and pushing me forcefully backwards towards the wall of the pool, he span us round so that he was now leaning against the edge...