Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

My eyes darted frantically around the room, no sign of him.

Then, I heard something...water?

I looked around and my eyes settled on a door, steam was leaking through the gap, I walked closer.

The sound of gushing water got louder as I got nearer, I stopped outside the door, listening.

I heard his voice, softly humming, he was in the shower. I didn't want to move from where I was stood, the very thought of a naked, wet, steamy Michael Jackson in the shower was sending shivers up my spine, I desperately wanted to see what lay behind this slightly ajar door.

I couldn't help myself, my erotic thoughts got the better of me and I let myself peek through the gap in the door.

Through the steam I saw that there was a glass cubicle, in which was a shower, and in which was Mikey.

To my utter disappointment I couldn't see much as the glass was misted with condensation, but, I could see a silhouette of him, it was enough to drive me wild!

Then the water stopped flowing. The shower door began to open, with my heart in my mouth I bolted out of his room, running as fast as I could back to my room, locking the secret door behind me.

To make things seem normal I went out of my room and round to his actual bedroom door, I knocked and waited for him to answer, I heard him walk towards the big wooden door, then he began to open it.