28 - Aftermath Of Arc 2

His cold, lifeless eyes stared into my soul. And yet, accompanying them was a sad smile of acceptance, etched onto his face before his demise.

Blood seeped from the open neck, where no body was found. The blood stained the floor, slowly turning it a dark red.

And yet, he smiled.

...

I jumped awake, gasping for air. Fuck...another nightmare.

I rubbed where the knife had previously been stuck in my body. No longer was it there, and the wound was now healed. However, I now had a scar that would be there for the rest of my life.

Today's a couple days after we caught Isaac. After he was put into custody, they placed him into prison and he was disowned by the Aegis Family.

I checked the news to see if anything major had happened. Any day now should a specific headline appear.

"Former Prince Brutally Tortured And Killed!"

Well...fuck.

Close to what I was expecting...but worse...

In the anime, the Arc ended by Iris asking for Lily's help to sneak into the prison and murder Isaac, officially making her own twin her first victim and cementing her status as a yandere.

But now in this timeline it seems that not only was he killed, he was tortured before that.

This can only be because of me, and the changes that I made. Upon saving Irene I've now unleashed two yanderes.

Which means if someone crosses me like Isaac did, well...

Not good.

After what happened a couple days ago, all my brain is doing is telling me to RUN. But I can't, as much as I would want to.

I don't have enough money to move out of here, not to mention that Irene and Iris wouldn't let me leave. Both of them are stronger than me, so I can't fight them either.

I'm trapped.

There's no way to get out of this. I'm going to have to push through and make sure I survive. And the best way to survive is to make preparations.

The first semester of my first year at the adventurer high school is now over. Which means only one thing; Summer.

Arc 3 starts at the beginning of the second semester, so until then I have about one month to prepare. One school starts again, there are going to be multiple problems.

Arc 3 won't be as dangerous as Arc 2, but it ends off the first season of Heaven's Hell and it adds another yandere to Eric's roster.

After Arc 3, Eric ends up with three yanderes after him. I've now changed certain events however, and now only one chases him while two chase me.

Fuck.

I'll have to be extremely careful to make sure I don't get the next yandere to fall for me as well.

Which could be difficult.

Problem 1; Yui Yosei. That's the name of the next yandere.

What makes her so tricky is that I have no idea WHY she becomes a yandere. This means I don't know what flag to avoid.

I can infer that Lily becomes a yandere because of family problems and bullying, before finally Eric is the first person ever to be kind to her.

I thought Iris became a yandere because of the death of her sister and the betrayal of Cyrus, but I saved her and they both became yanderes anyway...