37 - An Unfortunate Chance Encounter

The final day of summer break. Everyone has their own way to spend it. Me? I'm taking a leisurely walk through Tokyo so I don't have to deal with yandere shenanigans.

Today is September 2, one day before the second term starts. This is also when Arc 3 starts, as Yui Yosei's Tokyo concert has been publicly announced to be held on September 17.

While Arc 3 is on I'll keep training and growing stronger in preparation for Season 2. Season 2 is when it really starts to get dangerous. Even more dangerous than Season 1.

Hopefully I'll be able to go up a Tier, and also be able to master my next form of CQC. The Dragon Fist Style took a couple of months to master, but due to my Tier 4 skill Copycat, I'll be able to at least halve the time it takes to master another combat style.

Goku has started having me train in the next combat style, the Lightning Palm Style, apparently another style that originated from his ancestors.

How many freaking styles did they make?

The Lightning Palm Style sounds like something the Aegis family would use, right? Well, it's a hand fighting style centered on quickly disarming an opponent.

For example, disarming a man who has a knife or quickly hitting someone in the throat to make them an easy target.

Goku thinks that this style combined with the Dragon Fist Style could be incredibly strong. Honestly, I think so too.

I think if I train my ass off during this month of September I should be able to almost master this style and go up a Tier.

I really would like to go up a Tier. Irene is still at Tier 8, but Iris has advanced to Tier 5 now. Eric and Lily are sat at Tier 3, but they should be going up soon.

Eric ends up reaching Tier 4 during the events of Arc 3. With this in mind, it isn't unrealistic to believe that I could go up a Tier during this Arc without being directly involved.

This is so complicated...why does this world have to be so damn dangerous?

Especially now that Erica is living as a girl, that means I have no clue about what will happen to the yanderes like Lily and Yui.

I'm not sure how Lily feels about Erica now that she's found out that Erica is a woman. And I'm not sure if Yui will fall for Erica.

And I'm not sure if the girls are also into other girls. It's certainly possible considering the girls ended up agreeing to share Eric in the anime.

There's not really anything I can do about Lily. And even if Yui doesn't fall for Erica, then it's no problem for me.

No. Wait a second.

Yui has to fall for Erica. If she doesn't...

Yui is an essential part of Erica's harem combat-wise, and the reason for this is due to the fact that she's the only healer.

Yui isn't an Arcana user. She doesn't unlock her Arcana until she falls in love with Eric and decides to become an adventurer-in-training in order to stick close to him.

But despite Yui's late start, she quickly becomes essential due to her Arcana. Not only is it's Tier 1 the rare Holy element, but the whole Arcana is suited as a healer. There aren't many purely healer Arcana's.

As she tiers up, her healing abilities become better and she unlocks new ways to heal her allies. This could be essential to future survival. This means that Yui has to fall in love with Erica, or else we'd lose such a valuable power.

If Yui didn't fall in love with Eric, she'd continue being a full-time idol and never unlock her amazing support Arcana.

Damn it. Hopefully Yui goes for both genders and falls in love with Erica, or else that could be a good ticket to survival gone.