46 - The Yanderes Have An Argument

(Irene POV)

It was a couple days after Yui, unfortunately, transferred to Ken's class and unlocked her Arcana.

Iris, Erica, Yui, and I all sat at the round table inside of the restaurant. Ken was doing something with his trainer Goku, and Erica was able to sneak past Lily to get here.

We had rented out the whole restaurant for this incredibly important discussion. I was in silence, studying my opponents.

"I think we all know why we're here." I stated.

Before anyone answered the waiter walked over, shakily pacing down glasses of water in front of us.

"Thank you." I said, taking a sip of the water.

The waiter nodded, before walking away.

"I think we all know why we're here." I stated.

"You already said that." Erica pointed out.

"We need to discuss an important topic." I continued. "You two kissed Ken."

"You two kissed Ken?!" Iris exclaimed.

Erica went red. "H-how did you know?!"

"No fair. I want to kiss Ken too..." Iris pouted.

"I could smell the scent of two different women on his cheek. You and Yui." I revealed.

"Me and me?" Erica asked, confused.

"No, you and Yui." I stated once more.

"Me and me?" Yui wondered, pointing to herself.

"No." I sighed. "You." I pointed to Erica. "And Yui." I pointed to Yui.

"Oooohhh..." Yui realized. "Yeah, I kissed him. So what?"

"He's mine. Back off." I ordered.

"No!" Yui replied, crossing her arms. "I'm not giving up Ken!"

"I respect your determination, but Ken is mine." I stated. "So you and Erica need to back off."

"What about Iris then?!" Erica asked.

"She's okay." I nodded.

"Why?!" Yui and Erica screamed.

"Because she's my sister. Therefore I give her permission." I argued.

"That's not fair!" Erica growled. "I've known him longer than any of you!"

"The time doesn't matter if it's love..." Iris happily muttered to herself, placing her hands on her cheeks.

"But I'm the one Ken is engaged to. And a fiancé outranks a friend." I replied.

"Like Iris said! Time doesn't matter if it's love!" Yui added. "And I will never love anyone else!"

The door to the restaurant opened, the bell ringing. It slightly surprised me. After all, the Aegis Family rented out the whole restaurant for the duration of time we are here. Nobody else should be arriving.

Turning around, I saw that Lily had entered the restaurant. What is she doing here?

"I was wondering what you were sneaking around for, and I find out it's for a girl's meeting? How come I wasn't invited?" Lily growled.

"Uh...Lily, I can explain..." Erica awkwardly said.

"Why are you meeting other girls behind my back?!" Lily exclaimed.

"We're not dating!" Erica argued.

"I know! I resigned myself to being your closest girl friend, but you didn't even invite me to this girl's meet!" Lily yelled.