45 - The End Of Season One

"Get off my lap." I sighed.

Yui sat on my lap, grinning at me as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her face got closer to mine, her lips breathing on my skin.

"Why~?" She asked with a grin.

"Because the next class is going to start and if looks could kill I'd be dead at least one hundred times over by now." I sweatdropped.

I could feel the glares of both the men and women in my class digging into me. Apparently Yui wasn't only popular with the dudes, but with the ladies as well.

And I do, in fact, mean romantic crush wise.

And now I've definitely become the number one most hated person in the classroom.

The only people who weren't glaring at me were Kai and Lily. I could definitely feel Kai's jealous stare, but it wasn't a hostile jealousy like the rest of the class.

And Erica is giving me a jealous stare for another reason...

"So get off." I continued.

"Hm, I don't wanna~." Yui smiled.

"Why are you even here still?" I asked. "Your concert already ended."

I think I already know the answer.

Yui leaned in, whispering into my ear. "That's a secret." She moved her head back so I could see her smirk.

Those words got the "little" me a little bit excited. As for big me? I was dreading what I knew was to come.

I had taken Erica's spot in the anime. At least, for this arc. Ugghhhhh....

And because of little me she needs to get off me NOW.

I quickly stood up, pushing her off of me and placing her onto my desk. I quickly sat back down desperately. She sat there, surprised before she grinned.

She didn't say anything, but slightly moved her skirt to try to sneakily reveal something to me and increase something in size.

I quickly swung my head upwards, staring at the ceiling and engraving it into my brain. Think of those tiles, little man!

"Fine." Yui pouted. "But this isn't over."

She hopped off my desk, walking back to her seat, which was still the one next to mine due to to a certain simp giving up his seat...

"You lucky motherfucker..." Kai whispered.

Oh look, it's said simp.

"Trust me...you wouldn't want to be in my position..." I replied.

"You have the most famous idol, THE Yui Yosei in love with you!" Kai whisper-yelled. "How can you not want to be in that position!"

They're yanderes. Not like I could tell him that though. He'd never believe me.

After all, the yandere's "yandere personalities" are completely different from their normal ones. Yui, on stage, is incredibly sweet and cute. In real life she is a seductive teaser. But when she goes yandere...she's just purely crazy.

If I remember correctly, she was the kind of yandere to torture her victims before killing them. Quite ironic since her Arcana is a healer.

While Lily becomes a "stalker", and Iris becomes cold, Yui just straight up becomes a sadist.

The multiple different sides to this girl is incredibly horrifying. She can switch from sweet to sexy to sadist in a second.

And I only like one of those S's.