57 - The Raid On The Takao Family

"War is coming." Goku randomly said, out of nowhere.

We were in the Taiyou Dojo, where I was training as usual.

I looked over to him instead of the punching bag. "What are you talking about?"

"I have a bad feeling." Goku stated. "I've had it since a couple of days ago when the Takao attacked. This ain't the end."

Well, you'd be correct. The Takao terrorize the streets for about two months from October to November.

Right now it's about halfway of through October, a couple of days since the Takao attack. The gang war lasts for a while, about a month and-a-half more. A lot more innocent civilians die.

The war finally ends when Goku and Amber tracks down the headquarters of the Takao leader, before going with Erica and her gang to take it out.

The Cult Of Excalibur also help out from behind the scenes. I haven't heard anything about them yet in the news or Underground, so I don't know if they've been created.

"Why do you have such bad blood with the Takao family?" I asked.

In the anime, it's only known that they are enemies and completely despise each other. I know that Goku personally knows the Takao leader from the anime, but I don't know how he knows.

"They...hurt my daughter a long time ago." Goku sighed.

They hurt Amber?

"I'll never forgive those bastards." Goku growled.

The door to the Dojo opened, directing my attention from Goku to a familiar blond princess elf that had just entered.

"Irene? What are you doing here?" I asked.

Irene pulled something out of her pocket, throwing it to me. Catching it in my hands, it was a shiny silver phone.

No way?!

"You fixed it?!" I gasped.

Irene nodded. "Turn it on."

Turning it on, I was met with a map and a single blinking red dot. Did they actually pinpoint the location?!

"That's the triangulated location based on the call's history. Luckily it was stored and able to be tracked." Irene stated. "They'll be there, unless they've moved in the time since the transmission."

Wow...this is...amazing!

"Who are you tracking, and why?" Goku asked. "I don't want you two getting into trouble."

"It's the location of the shark-riding Takao grunt's leader." I stated.

Goku's eyes widened. "Seriously?!"

He jumped to his feet, quickly walking towards me. He grabbed the phone, staring at it before he growled in anger.

"Of course they'd be there." He scoffed, handing the phone back to me. "But how?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That was their old house. After they did...that to Amber, I went after them but they fled. I ended up buying the house." Goku explained.

"I never did anything with it, and nobody should be there." Goku stated. "Especially not them."

"A mole." I thought. "We likely have a mole."

I don't remember one being mentioned in the anime...I'll have to be careful.

"Afraid so." Goku sighed. "I'll deal with that later. We need to stop them, now, or they'll keep killing innocents until they have my head and my daughter."