99 - A Big Sister

We stood outside of the remains of the tower. All it is now is rubble, stacked into one single pile of broken stone.

Merlin stood shocked as she stared at the broken tower. To be fair, she hadn't come outside for a thousand plus years.

I'm not exactly sure how I broke the seal. I think I overcharged it with this weird red electricity power, same way I overcharged Aoi's collar.

But that's just a theory.

"You've saved two maidens in the span of the day." Loki stated. "You're really asking for it now."

They were never yanderes in the anime.

"If I could raise an eyebrow, I would right now." Loki commented.

Fair enough.

Well, that makes a lot. Irene, Erica, Iris, Yui, Amber, Lily, Bianca, Aoi (probably), Merlin (probably)...

That's eight.

"New record!" Loki exclaimed. "At this rate you'll be able to rival Zeus."

His girls weren't crazy. And at least I'm not a womanizer.

"You sure about that?" Loki asked.

Yes. I'm NOT a womanizer.

"Okay okay, you tsundere." Loki replied.

Oh, come on.

"O-oh my god..." I heard Merlin mutter, something different from the shocked silence as she just stood there.

The other girls, while not as shocked, still stared at us in surprise,

Merlin looked around, taking in the green trees and the blue sky. A low giggle escaped her lips as tears gathered at the ends of her eyes.

"It's been so long...Since I've seen it with my own eyes!" She exclaimed.

"Don't you have Clairvoyance?" I sweatdropped.

"That's like watching it through a screen." She replied. "It just doesn't give the same feeling as seeing it in person."

"Wait...what?" Erica asked as she walked over. "Merlin...you're out? How?"

"What, you didn't want to see me?" Teased Merlin with a smile on her face.

"W-what?! That's not what I meant!" Erica quickly replied.

Merlin giggled, making Erica realized that she was being played with. Her face went red I'm embarrassment as she looked away.

"Ken...he broke the seal." Merlin stated. "He's freed me."

"That's great." Erica smiled.

"It's official." Merlin decided.

"What is?" Erica and I simultaneously asked.

"I'm your big sister now." Merlin smiled as she grabbed onto my arm. "I'm adopting you."

"That's not how adoption works." I sweatdropped.

"Hey! Let go of him!" Yui growled as she ran up.

"Nope! He's my little brother now." Merlin teased.

"Hey!" Yui angrily yelled at her.

"Calm down Yui." I sighed, patting her on the head.

"Ahhhhh~" She melted into my hand, though she had no reason to make that sound.

"I'm jealous." Iris pouted as the others walked to us.

"So this is your little band." Merlin stated, looking at us. "It's the first time in meeting you all in person."