118 - Memories

I stood inside of the room, staring at Kagami. It was a large room, completely empty except for lots of rubble and stones.

"This is our training area." Kagami informed me. "But I'm not going to be training you. I just wanted to talk to you alone."

"Alright then." I nodded at him.

"What tier are you?" He curiously asked.

"Tier 8." I informed.

"Uh...you might want to check your adventurer card again..." Loki stated.

"Wait, give me a minute." I told him as I pulled out my card which I always had in my pocket. Looking at it, I almost dropped the card out of shock.

Loki. S Rank.

Tier 1 - Fire Element

Tier 2 - Trickster God's Spirit

Tier 3 - Disguise

Tier 4 - Copycat

Tier 5 - Shapeshift

Tier 6 - Asgardian Armor

Tier 7 - Ch4$&A/o0s@0

Tier 8 - Amplification

Tier 9 - Steal

Medea. A Rank.

Tier 1 - Mana Manipulation

Tier 2 - Soul Snatcher

I tiered up! And what's with Medea being here now?!

"Well, I think you tiered up after defeating Kurobei." Loki stated. "And as for Medea, this is what happened when you bonded Kurobei's soul to yours."

"However, you can't try this again. We're lucky that we don't have to deal with a Kurobei stuck in your head." Loki stated. "And your soul wouldn't be able to support more than two Arcanas without the others being dormant."

So there's no point in trying to steal the Arcanas of the people who get in my way?

"Nope." Loki replied. "Because we would need a high level seal in order to obtain it without ripping your soul in half, and I can't make a deal from in here. And trying to use it more than a couple minutes would then probably rip your soul in half."

Well, that sucks. For a second I thought I found a path to being incredibly OP. But still, I got an A Rank Arcana. That's pretty awesome. But how come it's at Tier 2?

"It lost it's power." Loki stated. "Since the soul was fading when I bonded it to us, we lost most of the power, including Kurobei's consciousness."

Well, that's good. That guy was incredibly annoying.

"Never mind, I made it to Tier 9." I stated, placing my card back into my pocket.

So, what does Steal do?

"Hell if I know." Loki replied. "I've stolen plenty of things before, so I'm not surprised that there's a tier called stealing. But I don't know how you make stealing into a power."

Maybe it works the same way as it did for that one gender equality guy in an amazing world?

"Possibly." Loki mused.

"Amazing." Kagami chuckled. "And with your age, you haven't had that arcana for long. That's really amazing."

"Oh...thanks." I replied.

"But, I have a question to ask. Who are you?" He asked, tilting his head.

Oh no.

"What...what do you mean?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.