107 - Father-Daughter Bonding

Goku...was gone.

The man that has trained me from the beginning and helped teach me almost everything that I knew.

Damn it.

Damn it!

DAMN IT!!!!

Now that Kurobei was gone, the Arachius started to move towards us again. A single glare from Hel made them whimper and back away again.

Except for the Arachius Queen, which wasn't intimidated by her glare. She still approached us, snarling.

"Shut. Up." I glared at the Queen.

Red lightning sparked around my right arm, violently charging up. My arm shook as it felt the intense pressure of the red lightning, being more powerful than ever.

"Die." I swung my arm towards the Queen. A large discharge came from my arm, making my red lightning cascade through the air as a thunderous crimson lightning bolt.

It slammed into the Queen, causing her to her overrun with red lightning as she shook and screeched in pain. She dropped down to the ground, before trying to get back up.

Hel barely gave the Queen a glance as she threw a single well placed dagger straight into the weakened Queen's head, killing it for good.

The other Arachius shook with fear. "Leave." She ordered. They started to crawl back into the tunnels, from wherever they came from.

Now that the battle was over, I desummoned the broken armor. He went straight through my chest plate...it was worrying.

"If it makes you feel better, the armor should regenerate while deactivated." Loki stated. "And it'll be repaired when you need to use it again."

That's good, I guess.

It's unfortunate that I can't use Amplification on it, since it's physical-

"But it's still a magical construct." Loki stated.

...right. So it's defense could be amplified.

As the Arachius scurried away, a silent somber tone hung in the air. Emi looked over to her boyfriend's body, walking over with shaking legs.

She collapsed next to him, silent tears starting to stream down her face. She went to check his pulse, eyes widening.

"What?" She gasped.

Bianca silently walked over, checking his pulse as well.

"He's alive." I stated, picking up his body. "But he's just an empty husk without his soul. We need to get it back."

A light smile appeared on Emi's face. "Thank god...thank god..." She started to sob. Bianca pat her on the back, relief written on her face.

I walked him over, gently setting him down next to Goku's body. I adjusted Goku's body, checking his pulse.

Thank goodness. He's alive as well...

"Ken. What is the plan?" Irene asked, looking at the bodies.

"Technically we completed our mission. We go back, and we prepare. This will all be ending soon." I stated.

Kurobei's words rung through my head like a haunting ghost. "I'll see you all again soon."

"The Demon King's return is almost here. We likely have a couple days at best." I growled. "We need to meet back up with Principal."

"Alright." Irene nodded. "Now, what's with this girl calling you father?" She asked, her demeanor going cold.

"Yeah, Ken." Erica agreed. "Why is she calling you father? Who's the mother?"