2 - A Wild Yandere Princess Appears

I analyzed the opponent in front of me. He was about my age, about my strength. We're equally matched.

He sent an uppercut which I easily dodged.

But it was a fake! His real intention was to use his dominant hand to land a devastating blow to the stomach. Luckily I saw this coming.

I gripped his wrist, stopping his punch. Using my other hand I sent an uppercut straight into his stomach, causing him to keel over.

The sound of clapping filled my ears, causing me to look over to my instructor, the owner of Taiyou Dojo.

Goku Taiyou. My Sensei.

"Good job boy!" He smiled. "You should have gone with the throw over the shoulder. It would have been more smooth and easier, but your method also works well."

Something I discovered is that I can now speak fluent Japanese and easily read kanji. Probably inherited that from the former Ken.

My opponent groaned, standing up and shuffling away over to his trainer. "Good fight!" I called out to him. He turned around, gave me a nod, then continued on his way.

"Here's some water." Goku said, giving me a bottle.

I sat down, grabbing the bottle that Goku handed me. I gulped it down, drinking almost all of it. Setting it down, I picked up my towel and wiped off the salty sweat dripping down my face.

Goku sat down next to me, patting my shoulder.

"You know, you may be the best student I've ever had." Goku said.

"What?" I asked, surprised by his sudden praise.

I've only been here for two months! How am I your best student?

"Most who aren't part of the family don't come here, so imagine my surprise when you showed up one day." Goku chuckled.

That's right. I may have left one important fact about Goku out.

He's the head of a yakuza group. The Taiyou Group.

Yes, you heard me right. Yakuza.

Despite that, Goku's actually a really nice guy. As long as you don't make an enemy out of him, he's extremely kind.

The only people that have made him their enemy is the second yakuza group here in Tokyo, the Takao Group.

Unlike the Taiyou Group, the Takao Group is actually incredibly violent and destructive, and much more illegal then the Taiyou Group.

Yes I know, their names are very similar and even I get confused sometimes despite my love for this anime.

So, you might be wondering how I started training under the head honcho of a Yakuza group.

Well, I showed up one day as Goku said. One of the instructors started to train me, and apparently after seeing my determination and quick improvement or something stupid like that, Goku decided to personally train me.

Strange, but awesome. He's a good teacher, and is currently teaching me the Taiyou Dragon Fist Style. It's a fighting technique created by their ancestors focused on power and speed.

"And anybody who trains under me, family or not, quits by now. Except for my daughter." Goku stated.

Wait, but I've only been here for two months!

"They quit already?!" I exclaimed.

"Yep." Goku chuckled. "For a hard-worker like you, that must be pretty shocking."