61 - Running On Rooftops

I woke up to someone repeatedly tapping me in the face. Annoying. Let me sleep...

They didn't stop.

Groaning, I groggily sat up and slightly opened my eyes, squinting at the person in front of me.

It's been a couple days since I murdered two people and I want to rest this weekend before I start going to school and training again.

And also, why are you sitting on my lap?

"Lily?" I questioned. "What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"Ehehehe..." She cutely giggled. "I wanted to ask you something."

She's acting odd. I have a bad premonition.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Go on a date with me." Lily stated.

...And there it is.

I recognize those eyes. Those eyes of a burning passion, ones that had the heart to do anything for only one person.

Their beloved.

So, now even Lily is in love with me? Seriously?

Was it from when we fought the Megalodon and I caught her? I feel like I'd need to do more to pull her away from Erica...

Well, it doesn't matter now.

"Fine." I sighed. "Irene knows, right?"

Lily smiled at me.

"Irene knows, right?" I worriedly asked once more.

"Shhh." Lily winked. She walked over to my door, pushing a bookshelf in front of it.

She then walked over to my window, opening it. She crawled outside, hanging from the window.

I crawled out of bed, tiredly walking to the window. "You do know this is the second floor?"

"I'll be fine." Lily winked.

"Just give me a second." I sighed. "I need to get changed.

I walked over to my closet, opening it to find some clothes. Finding a good enough set, I took off my shirt.

Yet I couldn't help but feel something was wrong...

I glanced at the window. Lily's eyes could be seen, peaking at me through the window.

"Go away!" I yelled at her.

"Okay, okay..." She sighed, climbing down the building.

Something still felt wrong. Looking closer, I noticed one of my underwear had gone missing. I had a funny suspicion I knew who it was...

I quickly got changed before she could come back up. I grabbed my phone, clambering through the window and closing it behind me.

Climbing down the building, I was met with Lily outside of the Aegis Mansion.

Irene's going to be pissed...

Why did I agree to this again?

"So, what's the plan?" I asked her.

"Over here." Lily gestured, walking off.

We walked to the fence that surrounded the Aegis Mansion.

"How are we going to get past this?" I wondered.

"Like this!" Lily instructed, nimbly climbing up a close tree next to the Mansion, before using it to jump over the fence.

I repeated what she did, climbing up the tree and jumping over the fence. I may or may not have not been as graceful.