64 - Training For The Tournament

"So, you're one of the representatives for the tournament, and you want me to give you special training to be prepared for it?" Goku questioned.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I can do that. But why are they here?" Goku wondered.

I turned around, seeing Irene, Iris, Lily, Erica, and Yui all behind me.

"Iris suggested a 'group training session'." I sighed.

I think you got that mixed up with group study sessions, Iris.

"Uh, alright then." Goku sweatdropped. "Well, I should start training you then. After all, a month goes by quickly."

"At least, usually." Goku said, a dangerous grin growing on his face. "But by the time this month is over, you'll be wishing you were dead."

"W-wait a second." I nervously replied. "W-what are you talking about-!"

Goku grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, holding me in the air. "You're strong, but you seriously need to work on your body muscle and endurance."

He looked towards the girls. "You can train in here. No one else should come. I'm going to take Ken outside for some endurance training."

I mouthed out "Help me" to them in a desperate attempt to escape.

A sadistic grin grew on Yui's face as she shook her head no.

Damn you sadist!

I was dragged outside by Goku, where he tied a rope to my waist, and at the other end of the rope was a tire. Goku sat in the tire, looking at me.

"All right, now do five laps around the neighborhood like this." He stated.

"...what?" I asked, wondering if he was serious.

"Chop chop." He grinned, pulling out a whip.

Holy hell where did you get that?!

What the hell?!

I quickly started to move, pulling the tire and Goku behind me. The rope pressed against my skin, trying to tug me backwards.

I trudged on, every step feeling harder than the last as I dragged them. It felt like an hour until I finished the first lap, and I was so sweaty you'd think I just went into the rain.

"That's one lap." Goku stated. "Now only four more."

Today was the day I finally understood why everybody had quit Goku's training except for Amber and I.

His training before was hard, but it got easier over time.

But this? This...is hell on Earth.

I continued to drag Goku, moving around the neighborhood for my second lap.

I'm not going to let this beat me!

But holy crap is this tough...

The second lap finished, and I was like a fish out of water, desperately gulping up the air around me. My face was so hot, there was no doubt it looked like a tomato.

On to lap three...

My bones were creaking, my skin was burning, but I didn't care. I'd keep going...keep going...

I'm not giving up, just like a certain baldy head op cape-man.

As I was finishing my third lap, I noticed someone was near the entrance of the Dojo.

"Closed...?" Amber muttered, confused.

"Hey Amber!" Called out Goku, waving.

"Hey Dad-" Amber said, looking over. "What the hell?!"