114 - Demon King Lupercio

"He's here..." Gasped Lily.

Principal quickly pulled out the seal from a bag that she had. She held it in her hands as she reminded it once more of our game plan.

"Ken, Iris, Bianca, and I will power the seal. You will hold the Demon King off until we've powered it. It should take a minute, max." Principal stated.

"Okay." Erica nodded, trying to be brave.

"You got this." I nodded towards them, trying to instill them with confidence. "Yui, heal them and keep the going."

"Okay!" Yui nodded.

Another hand ripped out of the rift, gripping onto the other side. The being pulled himself through the rift, finally giving me a view of the person that I had been training this whole time to fight.

"Hahaha..." He laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Guess who's back!"

The rift behind him stopped shaking, collapsing on itself as it disappeared, leaving him in this world. The world around us stopped shaking with the rift's disappearance.

His red eyes pierced through the air, landing on us. He looked like he was in his early twenties, even though I knew he was much older.

His forearms were a dark black as his hands were large, black claws. His feet were similarly dark and clawed.

Two horns protruded from the sides of his head, sticking into the air. The points of them seemed so sharp that they could be used as knives.

Two, dark, spiky wings unfolded from his back as his dark sword-like tail swung around his back.

"So, you're the ones giving me trouble. Figures it would be the descendants of them." Grumbled Lupercio.

"Demon King." Principal replied, narrowing her eyes at him.

She held the seal in front of her. We each extended an arm towards it, pouring our mana into the seal.

"I see you're also trying that same trick." He clicked his tongue. "Anyways...so that's Ken Kage...I see it...it pisses me off."

"I take it you don't like me much?" I sarcastically replied.

My heart pounded as I stared at Lupercio, and not in the good kind of way. Pouring pure mana into my eyes showed me something horrifying.

His aura was a void-like darkness which spread through the air. Actually, his aura was so large that it made the whole world go dark.

And his soul was a pure black. It looked like what you'd imagine a black hole to look like. An empty darkness.

And I couldn't see Goku or Brandon's souls.

I quickly shook my head to get the image out of my head. All we have to do is seal him away once more.

"Hah." Lupercio grunted. "I hate you more than you could ever know."

He looked at the girls who stood inbetween him and the seal. Erica, Lily, Amber, Yui, Aoi, and Irene all stood with their Arcanas ready.

"Aoi...you're really taking their side..?" Growled Lupercio.

"Yes. I am." Aoi easily replied.

"Ha...hahaha..." He chuckled. "Another failure. Another traitor."

His eyes seemed to pierce through my soul.

"Feels like a repeat of history. I can't wait to tear you apart." He grinned.

Irene narrowed her eyes. She dashed towards Lupercio, lightning sparking across her legs as she sped towards him at incredible speeds.

She slammed her hammer towards him in a powerful swing. He caught the war hammer with one hand, looking bored.