58 - The Cyan Ruler Of Hell

Aoi, last name unknown. She had long, cyan blue hair with glaring blood red eyes.

She's a major antagonist in the anime, appearing multiple times throughout the show. Cold and emotionless, she's never killed by the yanderes due to her power and skill.

Despite being about our age, she's leagues ahead. She was able to fight both Erica and Bianca at once and win. Granted, Erica and Bianca already had a fight before that, but she still single-handedly beat both at the same time.

And Bianca is known as a genius for being a Tier 7 at 17 years old. Aoi's Tier is unknown, but it's likely higher than Bianca's.

But that's when she first appears in Arc 5. We're currently in Arc 4, about two months from Arc 5 in December.

The sounds of footsteps entered our ears, causing us to turn around and see a familiar face. One that had closed the door from behind us.

"One-Eye?!" We gasped.

One-Eye...was the mole?

One-Eye viciously grinned at us. "It's been a while...Boss."

"What is the meaning of this?" Goku growled.

"Oh, nothing much." One-Eye shrugged. "I just infiltrated your clan for my real leaders."

"How long?" Goku hesitantly asked.

"Ever since the beginning." He grinned. "On that day two years ago. Slowly I've been building up trust, waiting for the right moment."

"It was then that the Takao Family got an irresistible offer, it was the time to finally put my position to use." He stated.

One-Eye...he betrayed us...

This world, it's full of betrayal, isn't it? First it was Isaac, then it was The King, and now One-Eye...

I had thought that he was a good guy, and yet...

"Why?" Goku asked, his fists tightening.

"I've never liked you." One-Eye spat out. "Not when one of your men did this to me."

He pulled off his eyepatch, revealing the full scar. His usually covered eye was blind, damaged from the wound that would forever remain as a scar.

"And now, it's time that you finally rest." He chuckled. "It's about to be a new age-"

He was cut off as I rocketed forward, grabbing him by the face and slamming him into the ground. I felt the anger building up inside of me as he was slammed into the ground.

The fear in his eyes didn't calm me down. If anything, it only made me angrier.

Fucking bullshit!

I hate fucking betrayers like you. My parents, my ex, Irene and Iris' family, and even you.

I'm fucking tired of it. Cowardly scum who ruin others for their own gain.

"Hey-!" Angrily yelled Shinji.

"Shut up." I ordered, turning to glare at him.

"Eep!" He quickly shut up, slightly stumbling back.

I stomped my foot onto One-Eye's face, knocking him out. I'll let Goku deal him his deserved punishment, whatever it may be.

Shinji growled, but stopped as Aoi held up her hand. She jumped off the stage, walking towards us.

"Damn it, they outnumber us..." Goku growled. "I know I could take out Shinji, but..."

"Take him out." I replied. "I'll hold off Aoi."

"Are you sure?" Goku asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.