106 - Devastation

Loki? Your daughter? What's going on?

"She's one of my three children. I didn't realize she was still alive." Loki stated.

You don't sound the happiest about that.

"I mean, as a father I'm proud and happy, but on the other hand, the fact that it's Hel..." Loki trailed off.

Let me guess. Yandere?

"Yep..." Loki sighed.

Shit.

"A minor god?" Kurobei realized, surprised. "Huh, no wonder you're tougher than these other weaklings. Unfortunately for you, a god can't compare to a demon."

"Too bad you're not a demon." Replied Hel.

"She's always been sassy. That's my girl!" Loki cheered.

Hel rushed towards Kurobei. But as she got closer, Kurobei skin started to become purple. His muscles got larger as he overall became beefier and two horns grew on his head.

Hel quickly ducked as Kurobei sent a punch towards her head. He followed it with a kick that Hel barely blocked with her arm.

Her other arm had finally regenerated, allowing her to throw multiple more daggers at him from close range.

He brought his arm up, and the daggers harmlessly stuck into his purple skin. He sent a punch downwards on Hel which she barely evaded.

"This isn't good." Loki commented. "Hel may be a minor Norse god, but she's not a combat god. She only knows a few tricks, which is why this guy with so many tricks can take her on."

Then we need to do a couple tricks of our own. After all, I hold the God Of Trickery.

"You said it. But you can't in this state." Loki stated. "You're barely hanging on. Any other adventurer would be dead. Just stay here for now."

That's not happening.

"Ken, you'll kill yourself at this rate." Loki darkly stated.

I know my limits, and I'm almost at it. I'm not some cliche self-sacrificial main character. I have a plan.

The others were dwindling down the amount of Arachius. Thanks to Hel's help, they were now killing more than the amount arriving.

However, the Arachius also had them stuck on the other side, or I'm sure that Irene would have rushed over in a terrifyingly calm rage.

But if I could get Avalon...

Looking at Emi's arm, it had finally completely healed. I stared at her, weakly waving my arm in the air, hoping that she would see it.

She had kept glancing over here, distraught by the "death" of her boyfriend. And so her eyes connected with mine.

I weakly did a "give it to me" motion. Hopefully she interpreted it right, because I was losing strength fast.

My vision was getting blurry as I saw her stab an Arachius with her sword, before chucking the sheathe that she once held across the floor.

It skipped across the floor, heading straight to me. Grasping it in my hands, I held it to my chest.

I glanced back at Hel and Kurobei, who were still locked in an intense battle. Hel threw multiple knives at him, which he deflected each one with Brandon's spear.

He didn't notice.

"Amplification." I muttered, pushing the sheathe into me.

Loki established a temporary bond with the sheathe, allowing it to sit inside my soul and repair me. And thanks to my Amplifciation, the time it took to heal would be much quicker.