52 - The Return Of The Takao Family

My fist slammed into the punching bag, sending it rocking back and forth on the chain. I sent another punch with my left hand, hitting it dead center. I shook my left hand as I took off my gloves. That's enough punching for now.

"I can't believe you're here and continuing to train." Goku sighed. "It was just a couple days ago you were impaled by that sword and almost died."

"I can't let myself get rusty." I replied.

"You need to take a break." Goku argued.

"...later." I decided.

I can take a break once the threat of the Demon King is dealt with, because I'd rather not have our whole world enslaved.

A gaze trickled on my neck, making cold sweat run down. I glanced over to where Lily was sitting, intensely staring at me.

"What's with you?" I asked.

It felt like she was analyzing me. Ever since we arrived here her eyes have been stuck on me. I'd be worried if she wasn't still in love with Erica.

"...nothing." She replied.

"It's not just nothing, you've been staring at me ever since we arrived here." I argued. "Why aren't you with Erica?"

"Erica's with the others at WcDonalds." Lily answered.

"And you aren't with them...why?" I wondered.

"A favor." Lily stated.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It's a secret." Lily winked at me.

I gagged.

"Don't gag!" Lily angrily yelled.

"Don't wink at me." I argued. "I thought you were in love with Erica."

"I am." Lily replied. "I was showing you my charm."

"I've told you before, if you want to charm someone you need to grow more." I replied.

"You!" Lily gasped, jumping to her feet. "I could totally charm you! I just didn't charm Erica since she's not into women."

"If she's not into women then why are you still hung up on her?" I argued.

"I...It just doesn't go away that easily..." Lily sighed, rubbing her arm.

O-oh, I wasn't expecting that cute reaction...

Her pointy tail swirled in the air behind her, while her horns slightly poked out from her short hair. She wore shorts and a crop top, exposing a lot of skin.

Sometimes I forget that Lily is a succubus...

"Hey, your face is red. Is something wrong?" Lily innocently asked.

"I-I'm fine." I stated, looking away.

I heard Goku chuckle behind me while Lily just seemed confused. Thank god, or else she'd tease me for eternity.

The doors to the Dojo suddenly slammed open, distracting us. Today was quite the slow day, as no one else was here. Well, until now.

Three delinquent-looking people walked in, marked with tattoos and piercings and mullets. The mullets really didn't look good on them.

I can already tell that this is going to be annoying...

"Goku Taiyou. Your reign ends today." The leader delinquent smugly grinned.

"...what is this bozo talking about?" Lily wondered.

"Bozo?! How dare you?!" He growled.

Goku sighed. "What the hell do you three want? If it's trouble, you might as well turn around. After all, you obviously know who I am."