36 - A New Challenger Approaches!

We were in a match, one that already had been going on for a couple of minutes.

Erica stood across from me, fists raised. She launched herself towards me, sending a punch towards my face.

I dodged it, throwing an uppercut at her chin. She barely moved past it, letting my fist graze her cheek. She moved backwards as I rushed her.

I sent a feint towards her face which she tried to block, psyching her out and delivering a blow to her stomach with my other hand.

Erica keeled over, breathing heavily. "Good...punch..." She weakly said.

"You still got more to go if you want to beat me in close quarter combat." I grinned.

I shook my left hand. It hurt from that punch. I need to train my left hand much more, as I'm right handed and very one-sided.

And plus, being ambidextrous sounds awesome.

"Here." Goku said, throwing me two waters.

I caught one in both hands, handing one of them to Erica who was now sat on the ground, heavily sweating. She wore a sports bra and shorts, showing her glistening sweat dripping down her skin. It's funny how obvious it feels now that Erica is actually a girl.

Erica uncapped the bottle, downing the drink.

"You're still easily my second best student." Goku grinned, walking over. "I can't believe you've only been here for a couple of months." He told me.

"Thanks." I nodded.

"Sensei, how did I do?" Erica asked.

"You're quickly getting better." Goku nodded. "You're a prodigy like Ken here, but you still got a lot to go until you can match with him."

Erica sighed. "I'll get you one day..." She promised.

If you think about that sentence in a certain way it suddenly becomes very scary...

"How's Lily doing?" I asked, taking a sip of my water.

"Just look over there." Goku said, pointing his thumb over his shoulder.

Looking over at another spar I saw Lily fucking jump on a guy, wrap her legs around his neck, and do some sort of crazy move to absolutely slam him into the ground and win her small match.

"I knew it was a good idea to train you three." Goku grinned.

The Taiyou Dojo trains pupils, but they can also have friendly matches, which I've done many of before (and haven't lost).

There's no reward or anything, except for bragging rights. So therefore, I have absolute bragging rights. I have asserted my dominance as the best pupil in this Dojo.

But you might be thinking, why did he call you "second best" then? Well, he's not talking about right now. It's likely one of his former pupils.

"Well Ken, I've got good news for you." Goku grinned. "I think you've officially mastered the Dragon Fist Style."

"Really?" I wondered.

"Yep." Goku replied. "Good job."

"Thanks." I smiled. "So, what's next?"

"Well-" Goku started to say, before a loud slam echoed through the Dojo, making everybody stop what they were doing.

Goku, Eric, Lily, random pupil Lily absolutely destroyed, other pupils, and the teachers and I all looked over to the entrance, where the doors had been slammed open and a lone figure stood.

The whole Dojo went silent.

"Who here...is Ken Kage?" The figure asked.

They stepped into the Dojo, revealing that they were a teenage girl with long, curly, bright orange hair which went down to her lower back and bright yellow eyes. The most eye catching thing however was the pair of fox ears on her head and the four fluffy tails behind her.