67 - The Second Princess Is A Tank

I had exited the arena, meeting Iris on my way out.

"Thanks." I replied. "You're match ten, right?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded. "So after the next fight I'll be up."

"Well, good luck." I nodded.

"Thank you." She smiled.

I waved her bye as I headed towards where Irene told me to meet. She had just texted me with the location, and who knows what she'd do if I didn't come right away.

I went through the entrance to the stands, where l the spectators were sat. They stared at me as I walked through, no doubt because of my match.

The ninth match started, set in a hilly range.

I walked over to where Irene and the others where. Next to Irene was an empty seat. She patted the seat, gesturing for me to sit down in it.

"That was...incredible." Gasped Erica.

"You did a great job." Irene nodded.

"Looks like I'm going to have to become stronger." Grinned Amber.

"Oh, that was so hot~" Yui smirked.

"So cool..." Muttered Lily.

"How did you do that?" Erica asked. "I thought he was supposed to be incredibly strong, but you absolutely destroyed him."

"Ken used the arrogance of Nakamura to his advantage. As Nakamura underestimated him, Ken was able to catch him by surprise with a relentless assault, taking him out quickly." Someone's voice blankly stated.

We all turned in surprise at the sudden voice that had appeared out of nowhere. "Bianca?!" We exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

She didn't respond, instead patting my head with no expression. "Good job." She said, before walking off.

What the-

Immediately a dark aura enveloped the others.

"Hey! Hey, calm down!" I exclaimed.

"She touched you..." Growled Lily.

"It's fine! It's fine!" I quickly replied.

"Why are you defending her, Ken? Is there something you aren't telling us?" Amber asked with piercing eyes.

"Will we have to punish you, Ken~?" Yui wondered, a scary smile on her face.

"There's nothing going on! Seriously!" I desperately exclaimed.

Jealousy, one of the most dangerous things in my life right now. Quite literally, as they could kill me if I made a move on another girl.

Honestly, we're in a fragile balance right now. It's obvious that the girls have come to some sort of agreement, with Irene at the helm.

At the moment, Irene is my only fiancé and actual 'lover'. That means if any developments happen with the others, everything could shatter.

An all-out yandere war.

And I'd rather not be stabbed by someone who's completely crazy for me. Not a good way to go out.

"This needs some investigation..." Lily muttered.

No it doesn't. Stop that.

"And that concludes match nine! Chikao Ransu is the victor, and shall be moving onto the second round!" The first announcer exclaimed.

"Ah, Iris' match shall be starting soon." Irene pointed out.

Last time I saw Iris fight was when we stormed her brother's base. I wonder how she will fare now that she's going in an one on one.