121 - The Final Fight

It didn't take long to find Lupercio. When you have a raging Demon King on a rampage through the Void, it's quite easy to find him.

He slammed into one of the floating rocks, looking around. He scowled, not noticing anything. Well, until I landed down behind him.

He glanced behind himself, looking at me. "So, you came to me. Makes this easier. How'd you like your dead grandson? I'm sure you had a great time to bond."

That's right, I was disguised as Kagami.

"I'm going to kill you for that." I replied, narrowing my eyes at Lupercio. I needed to give an intent that I wanted to kill him so he wouldn't think anything is up.

Luckily that is easy, because I do want to kill him.

I summoned Loki, however he was now disguised as Kagami's sword. It was dark black with a blood-red grip and a crimson edge.

"You're an idiot to come here by himself." He sighed, shaking his head. "We both know you can't take me out. What's your plan?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." I scoffed. I got my sword ready. "Come at me."

"Fine." Lupercio rolled his eyes, before a ferocious grin came into his face. "Finally I'll get to destroy you. I've been waiting for this for fifty years!"

He summoned his midnight-star looking sword, his wings extending as he flew towards me at quick speeds.

I deflected his sword with mine. We kept in a clash of blows, trying to break past each other's guard.

I pushed my sword upwards against his, bringing my fist for a punch towards his chest. He didn't even bother to dodge it, knowing it wouldn't do anything.

Well, that would be if I was Kagami.

Green fire burned around my hand as Lupercio's eyes widened. My fist slammed into his chest, sending him flying backwards.

He tumbled through the air before stabbing his sword into the ground. He skidded to a stop, looking at me with wide rage-filled eyes.

"What was that?! It was green?!" He exclaimed.

The disguise around me shattered. My armor appeared around me.

"Miss me?" I felt as a grin twisted onto my face.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed. "How the fuck are you alive?! I killed you!"

"You did." I admitted. "Unfortunately for you I'm a stubborn idiot."

"How does that possibly make you able to defy death?!" He growled as red lightning sparked.

"I have a minor goddess of death for a daughter, figure it out." I gave him a false clue. I wasn't going to tell him it was due to a legendary healing artifact inside of me and give him an advantage.

"Seal One. Kage." I muttered. "Release."

His eyes widened as a burst of power radiated around me.

"Oh, so that's what you all did." He laughed. "Put all power into one, single, kid. I can't believe this. This is hilarious."

I was getting angrier.

"Did you really think that you can defeat me with that? Your body won't be able to handle the power." Lupercio laughed.

I rushed at Lupercio, morphing the sword into the axe as I slammed it against his sword. Green fire burst across the blade as I swung it again.

He deflected the sword, but noticed that my hits were heavier. I was also faster, starting to match up to Lupercio in speed.