Chapter 100

3 DAYS LATER

CAMILLA'S POV

I've spent the last 3 days at the burrow and it's been the best days of my life. Fred and George took me to their joke shop, Molly taught me how to knit, and the boys played a game of quidditch. For the first time in so long, I haven't been afraid. I haven't been looking over my shoulder, waiting for Nathan to attack again. I'm safe and happy with my friends.

Everyone had just finished dinner and we were all getting ready for bed. I put on my pajamas and headed to Harry's room. I needed to talk to him about my mother. I knocked on the door and Ron opened it. "Is Harry still awake?" I asked. "Yeah, is everything ok?" he asked. I nodded. Harry walked over to us and looked at me. "Are you alright?" he asked. I nodded again. Then Ron looked at both of us. "Bloody hell! You two want to shag, don't you?" he said with a groan. "No- we just- no- I need to-" I started. "Nevermind, I don't want to know. I'll sleep in Fred and George's room." Ron said. He smirked and patted Harry on the back. "Have fun" he said smugly as he left. I went inside and Harry shut the door. "What's wrong?" he asked. "It's about my mother." I said. We sat next to each other on his bed and he looked at me. "Did you talk to Dumbledore about her?" he asked. I nodded. "And?" he asked. "He said Slughorn was wrong. He said my mother died during childbirth and that was the truth." I said. Harry nodded. "So what's wrong?" he asked. "It's just strange that Slughorn told me Dumbledore knew some secret truth about my mother and Dumbledore denied it." I said. "What are you saying?" he asked. "I don't know. I think this is just my memories being wrecked. My father wants me to doubt the people I should trust. It makes sense he would cause mistrust between me and Dumbledore." I said. Harry nodded. "Dumbledore is on our side. He's a good guy. Just remember that." he said. "I know." I said. Then we were both quiet. "Why did Ron think we were going to shag?" I asked. Harry's cheeks burned red. "Well, he sorta knows we haven't yet so I guess he just thought..." he trailed off. I looked down. "I'm sorry." I said quietly. "No, Cam. No, no, don't be sorry. I understand. I don't want to push you into anything you aren't ready for. I'd wait a million years for you." he said. I looked up and smiled at him. "I trust you, I really do. And I want to. I just- I don't think I'm any good at it." I said. He looked confused. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I've only ever done it with someone I wanted to a few times. Cedric and Draco. All the other times, I was held down and I was fighting. I don't know- I don't know if I'll be any good at it." I said. He smiled and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear. "That's alright, love. It's all up to you." he said. I smiled and nodded. "Ok." I said quietly. He smiled too.

Then I leaned in and kissed him. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer. I arched my back into the kiss as his hands traveled under my thighs. He pulled me into him before swiftly picking her up and sitting me on his lap. I held onto him as he kissed her harder, his tongue flicking into her mouth. She threaded her fingers into his soft hair as his hands groped my body. My hands found his t-shirt and I pulled it off him quickly. I ran my hands up and down his chest. I began to kiss down his jaw. Harry's hands tugged at the hem of my shirt and he started to pull it off. I grabbed his hands and stopped his hands. He stopped and looked at me. "Are you ok?" he asked. "I don't want you to see them." I said. His face fell. "See what?" he asked. "My scars," I said quietly. He kissed me again. "I love you and nothing will change that." he said. I nodded. He pulled my shirt over my head and I looked down. I watched him stare at the marks on my body. He ran his fingers over the long deep scar tissue and then he looked at me. "You are beautiful," he said. I smiled and kissed him again. Then he pulled my knickers down, and I rose onto my knees to remove them. His hands traveled up her abdomen, and he palmed my breasts in his hands, squeezing them gently. As he touched me, soft moans escaped my lips. I found my hands on his waistband, before slipping my hand under his fleece pajama pants and palming him causing him to groan. His fingers found my clit and his thumb massaged it slowly. I moaned softly and he slipped his fingers inside me. "Does that feel good?" he asked. His voice was low and breathy. "Yes," I replied. "Good girl," he said. He pumped his fingers in and out of me until I felt a coil tighten in my core. "Harry-I-I'm close." I whispered. He pulled his fingers out and sucked them clean. Then he pulled off his boxers. "I've never done it this way," I said. "I know. I want you on top, I want you to feel safe," he said. I nodded. Then I lowered myself onto him. I moaned as he filled me up. "Just go slow, don't try to please me," he said. He placed his hands on my hips and guided my movements. I gripped his shoulders and threw my head back. He placed kisses down my neck and my nails dug into his skin. "Oh, fuck," he groaned. "Good girl." he repeated. Short, breathy moans escaped me as he thrusted up again. "Fuck- I'm close" I said. "I'm gonna cum" he said. He went faster and the coil in my stomach snapped. We rode out our highs together and in sync. I never stopped kissing him and it was perfect. We looked at each other, still breathing heavily and still inside one another. Then he pulled out and I laid down next to him. I pulled up my underwear and his shirt. Harry laid shirtless and in his boxers. "Are you ok?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. I sat with my legs crossed and playing with the blanket. "Can I see them again?" he asked. I looked up at him quickly and his eyes were soft. I nodded and pulled off his shirt. I still had my bra on and he stared at me. He gently ran his fingers over the scars and his eyes turned glassy. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you," he said. I kissed him and took his hands. "You did save me," I said. Then we laid together and fell asleep.