Chapter 120

CAMILLA'S POV

I've been sitting in the corner of my cell, shivering for what felt like hours. Then I heard footsteps. I prepared for torture and legilimency but then the gate opened and Nathan walked in. But he didn't look cocky or arrogant. He looked, almost scared. He shut the gate behind him and I looked up. "If your here to torture me-" I started. "Tell me," he said sharply. My face fell. "What?" I said in disbelief. "Tell me what happened to our mother. The truth." he said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes," he said. I nodded. "Her name was Charlotte O'Malley. And she didn't die during childbirth. She was his friend, and then she was more. Then they had us after school. She raised us until we were 7. Then she found out fathers plan for our future. She didn't want that life for us. She tried to escape with us but father caught her. He killed her." I said. Nathan faced away from me and stared at the gate, he was silent. So I continued. "When our father killed her, we both declared that we would never serve him. He couldn't lose his heirs so he oblivated any memories of her from our minds." I said. He was still quiet. I slowly stood up and walked toward him. "Nathan, I know you don't remember it but you wanted to be good. You wanted to have the life our mother wanted for us. You didn't want to be this- this person." I said. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. There were tears in his eyes. For the first time in forever, he was crying. "Please, you can help me- help Harry." I said. He pushed me back. I fell to the floor and my back hit the stone. "Liar!" he screamed. He drew his wand and pointed it at me. "Liar! You just want to turn me against our father!" he said. "That's not true. Please Nathan, our mother didn't-" I started. "Shut up!" he yelled. He climbed on top of me and pinned my wrists down. A tear fell to his cheek and his breathing was heavy. "She was a Gryffindor, like me," I said quietly. His face fell. "No. She was a traitor. She shouldn't have tried to take us. It's her fault she's dead." he said. "Please, Nathan. You don't have to live this life. Help me, we can do this together-" I started. "You think you can win? You can't! You'll never win!" he yelled. "You're the one who wanted to win and I just wanted a brother!" I yelled back. Tears fell to my cheeks. "Too bad!" he spat. "Harry was right... you are too far gone." I said. He stood up quickly. "Crucio" he said. The light flashed and I was on fire. I screamed and screamed but he didn't stop. It wasn't until the gates opened and 2 death eaters pulled him back. Blood seeped from my nose and my ears and I gasped for air. "That's enough," my father said as he stared at us. "Father, I-" Nathan started. "I heard everything." he said. Nathan looked down. "I was right to make you my second." he said. Nathan looked up and smiled. "Thank you, father," he said. I just stared at my father. "You ruined him," I said. Nathan stormed over and grabbed my throat. "You're wrong. He made me who I am." he said. "I know, that's the problem." I said quietly. He let go and stepped back. "It's time, bring her upstairs." my father said. They grabbed me and dragged me upstairs. I was forced to my knees and my father stood in front of me. "You really thought I wouldn't find out? Didn't you?" he asked. "I have no idea what-" I started. Then I felt a sharp sting as he slapped me across the face. "I know you've been poking around my past. What do you know about the horcruxes?" he asked. "What's a horcrux?" I said with a smirk. "Crucio" he said. My palms hit the floor and I clenched my fists from the pain. "Tell me or I'll dig into your memories," he said. "You won't find anything-" I said weakly. "Maybe not- but because of the past damage there's a possibility your mind will fracture completely and you might not wake up," he said. My face fell. He's going to find out anyway, at least I'll be able to fight this long enough to escape. "There are 7 of them. Salazar Slytherin's locket, Nagini and some kind of crown. I don't know the others." I said. "Do you have any of them?" he asked. "Does it look like there's a 12 foot snake in my pocket?" I snapped. "Crucio" he said. The pain hit harder and I fell to the floor. "Don't be disrespectful," he said. "I don't have any of them and I don't know where they are." I said. "Is that all?" he asked. I nodded. "Thank you for your cooperation," he said. Then he turned to leave. "Boys, have your fun." he said. And he and Nathan left. The two death eaters stood in front of me and I crawled back. One grabbed my ankles and the other held my wrists. He pulled down my overalls and they did it. They were raping me on the same spot that Gavin was murdered the day before. A tear slipped down the side of my face and I closed my eyes. I was so tired and everything hurt. Once they finished, I thought it was over. "It's like fucking a dead fish-" he spat. I pulled my clothes back on and stood up. "Fuck you-" I said. "You just did," the other said with a laugh. "Rapist scum" I said and I spit in his face. He wiped it away and chuckled. Then I felt a crushing blow to my face and I stumbled to the side clutching my eye as it swelled. Then the other punched me in the ribs and I gasped for air. They delivered punch after punch and kick after kick until I couldn't move. I laid on the floor and I felt cut and bruises forming all over me. Then they dragged me to my cell and threw me inside. I just passed out.