Chapter 114

CAMILLA'S POV

CAMILLA'S POV

It had just gotten dark when I heard the crack of the wards and I saw Harry walking in with Hagrid. I ran over to him and he hugged me. He was soaking wet and shivering. "Harry, I was so worried!" I exclaimed. He smiled and kissed me. "I'm alright, it's ok," he said. "You're drenched," I said. He chuckled. "Motorcycle trouble," he said. I laughed. "Let's get inside." I said.
Soon enough, everyone else got back. George was hurt but not fatally. Mad Eye was the only one who didn't make it. Molly made dinner and then everyone went their separate ways. I decided I had to tell Harry. I couldn't just leave him with no explanation. He deserved better.

HARRY'S POV

"Harry, can we talk?" Camilla said. I nodded and we went into Percy's empty bedroom. I shut the door and we both sat on the bed. "Is everything ok?" I asked. She looked at me and exhaled a shaky breath. There were tears in her eyes. "I wasn't going to tell you but I think we both deserve better. We deserve to say goodbye," she said. My heart stopped. "Goodbye? What does that mean?" I asked. "I'm not going with you. To hunt the horcruxes. I can't." she said. I shook my head and stood up. "No. No. No. We aren't having this discussion and I'm sure as hell not saying goodbye to you!" I said. I started to leave when the lock clicked. I turned around and her wand was drawn. "Harry, sit back down." she said. "No." I said, shaking my head. "Harry-" she said. "Please don't do this-" I said. She stood up and walked towards me. "Please-" I said. "I have to. You know why..." she said and we both looked at her mark. "I love you," I said. She nodded and took my hands. "So let me go," she replied. Tears filled my eyes. "I can't-" I said, my voice barely above a whisper. She stepped closer and lifted my chin to face her. "Even if I never see you again, I will always, always be with you." she said. I nodded. Then she kissed me. Her lips were soft, just like always. Her fingers tangled themselves in my hair and I ran my hands over every inch of her. I felt every last curve, every last mark, every last scar. I committed it all to memory. We started to walk backwards toward the bed, never once breaking the kiss. I slipped my hands under her tank top and pulled it off. She pulled my shirt over my head and ran her hands down my chest. I groped her breasts gently as she kissed down my jaw and neck. My fingers traveled down to her jeans and I undid the buttons and unzipped the zipper. I began to kiss down her neck, and she moaned softly as I left a love mark just below her jaw. I kissed each of her breasts and her hands gripped my hair. As I got to her stomach, she laid back on the bed with her eyes closed. I pulled off her jeans and I stared at the word, worthless that was carved into her thigh. She looked at me. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world," I said. She just smiled at me. I began to kiss up her thigh and her moans sounded like heaven. I got to her hip and I paused. "May I?" I asked. She nodded. I pulled off her knickers and pulled down my jeans and boxers. I climbed on top of her and she kissed me again. I slipped my fingers down and began to rub her clit slowly. She moaned into my mouth and she grew wet. "Fucking hell, Harry." she said. I slipped my fingers inside of her. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and she squirmed under me as I kissed her breasts. I swirled my tongue around her nipple and she moaned and bucked her hips. "Please don't stop-" she pleaded. I felt her squeeze my fingers and I pulled them out and sucked them clean. "You taste so sweet," I whispered in her ear. Then I lined myself up with her and we locked eyes. "Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded. I sank into her slowly and she moaned. She clung to me and our bodies molded together as one. I thrusted slowly and gently and she dug her nails into my back. "I love you," she whispered. My eyes watered and I looked at her. "I love you too," I said. Tears fell to her cheeks and mixed with mine as I kissed her again. "I'm close-" I said. "Me too," she said. "Together?" I said. "Together," she said softly. I felt her tighten around me and finish inside of her. She came too and I just laid there for a moment and rested my head on her shoulder. Then I pulled out and laid next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder and looked up at me. "If I die-" she started. "No-" I said, cutting her off. "Harry please, just let me say what I need to say." she said. I looked at her and nodded. "If I die, I need you to promise me that- that you'll remember me. I know what it's like to forget the people you love. So please just remember me." she said. "Oh Cam, I could never forget you." I said. She nodded. We fell asleep entangled in eachothers arms.  Maybe for the last time.