☆1. Eyeliner Boy In My To Do List☆

That stupid irritating alarm rings through my two pillows I had situated over my ears to somehow stop listening to this alarm every day.

I slided my hands out of my white plain bedsheets and snapped my fingers, making the alarm to stop from fussing around as it went silent. A few seconds silence and I, Jeon Jungkook can't go along well.

I'm the CEO of Luna Jeon. Our automobile brand, we sell and produce about 360 luxurious cars per day. I myself started to be as a designer but being the only son of my father I had to carry the business ahead. My father is the chairman of our company which was established by my great great grandfather in 1901. Who undertook the company's name as of his wife 'Luna' but now it's a brand. Luxurious brand actually and now my grandfather is on the director's position with a few of my cousins in other positions of the board.

But my grandfather calls them useless, I'm the only pride of my grandpa's eyes and most of my aunts doesn't like the fact but no one can talk back to my grandpa in Jeon's residence. Since I join the company, my first project Luna XIV was our first car to be positioned in international race track and was considered to be a our first sports car. Well, you see... I kind of won my best grandson award.

I smirked as I brushed fixed my hair with my fingers and adjusted my dress shirt as I get ready for another tiring day.

I thought cars were fun but now all I see are files, files, my boring office desk, phone calls and more files.

"Jae-Hwa?!" I called my little happiness as I climbed down the staircase of my own personal mansion. I moved out of our family residence since I got married. Jae-Hwa is my beautiful five years old daughter.

"Mr. Jeon, miss Jae is sleeping" one of my maid made me remember.

"And where is Mi-Sun?" I questioned her. Seriously.

"I-I don't know, Mr. Jeon" The maid replied while looking down.

"I know, you know it"

"Mr. Jeon, S-She... hasn't come back home since last night" She replied timidly. "It was her friend's birthday party"

"And what about the mother's day celebration at Jae-hwa's school?"

"It was yesterday" She said.

"Did she attended?" I asked and the maid shook her head in denial slowly.

"I can't believe this" I muttered, rolling my eyes as I turned to leave for office and found Mi-Sun entering the door of our mansion in a sparkling black short dress with a huge revealing neckline as she bended down to take off her heels tipsily. And from here my to do list for the day started.

[ ] Morning fight with Mi-Sun.
[ ] Breakfast.
[ ] Kissing Jae-Hwa good bye.
[ ] Approving designs for head department.
[ ] Phone calls from head office to fire lazy staff for the day.
[ ] Meeting grandpa for lunch.
[ ] Going back to company.
[ ] Work. Work. Work.
[ ] Boringly back to home.
[ ] Dinner fight with Mi-Sun.
[ ] Read Jae-Hwa bedtime story.
[ ] Dead Sleep.
[ ] Repeat...

That's my wife. Mi-Sun, Jeon Mi-Sun. In my family, people are bound to marry soon when they turn eighteen but still I married Mi-Sun when I was nineteen, she was eighteen, though. I always use to think that love exists and it will be so magical when I will meet my first love but...