you break up and your break up song

Luke-

When Luke had asked you out you had been so in love with him. And the first few months were nice. They were full of warmth and love. 

And then it was the same thing over and over again. The same kisses before night. The same vanilla sex. There was nothing interesting anymore.

The relationship had started to bore you and you felt bad for it because Luke seemed blissfully unaware of how you were feeling. He loved you so much and you could sense it.

The spark you felt for him slowly started to diminish and it hurt.

So one night when he invited you to dinner you just decided to not show up.

And Luke kept on trying to contact you. Kept trying to keep the relationship alive.

You were always going to love Luke but not in a relationship format.

You bumped into each other at the base and you saw Luke's big blue eyes that used to sparkle when they gazed on you fill with tears as he stared at you.

"Did I do something wrong, Y/N? Whatever it is I can fix it I promise," he whimpered as your heart split in two. You hated that you had to do this.

"Luke you didn't do anything wrong. It's just that I'm just not that into this relationship anymore," you said softly as you looked at his milky white face which crumpled.

You put your hands on his shoulders and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry," you whispered as you suddenly felt emotional.

His arms remained at his side but he rested his head on your shoulder.

"Luke I want you to be happy but I'm afraid it can't be with me. You have to find someone that treats you better because it won't be me," your voice cracked as you looked at the blond-haired man.

He said nothing but continued to stare at you. You could see him trying to hold back his tears.

"I'm sorry Y/N but I got to go," he whispered as he turned away and disappeared into the hallways leaving you in complete solitude and guilt.

Did you do the right thing?

...

Back to December by Taylor Swift

So this is me swallowin' my pride

Standin' in front of you sayin' I'm sorry for that night

And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you

Wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine

....

Han-

Han grinned as he stared down at the woman below him. His hands rested on her hips gripping them tightly and pulling her closer to him. 

The multicolored strobe lights illuminated them as they seemed to be the only two people in the entire world instead of a packed club.

She was dressed in a tight red dress that showed off a lot of cleavage that left little to the imagination.

Han felt light from all the drinks he had. His whole body felt warm as the woman ran her hands over his arms.

He had completely forgotten about his partner who was busy throwing up in the bathroom of the club.

You hadn't had a single drink or drug in your system yet for some reason you felt so sick. Now here you were in the bathroom vomiting in the toilet.