obi wan- drunken love

summary: you take a trip to the club with obi-wan and it takes an unexpected turn

obi-wan x fem!reader

warnings: cursing, unwanted sexual advances

word count: 2756

written 7/15/22

....

While the war between the Separatists and the Republic droned on and on, it was hard for you to catch a break as a Senator. You barely had any time to sleep and you were overall exhausted.

As a Senator that rallied for the Republic, you were constantly being targeted by the Separatists. The Jedi knights suggested that you stay out of the public and just in your quarters.

You sat at your desk rubbing the bridge of your nose anxiously.

There was a document about the Trade Federation in front of you but you just couldn't concentrate.

You sighed as you leaned back into your chair, closing your eyes only for a moment before the door to your office slammed open.

You jerked your head up and opened your eyes to see your young assistant staring at you with wide eyes.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry I just woke you up!" the brown-haired girl looked frightened as she stared at you.

"Oh, it's quite alright, Matilda I was just resting my eyes," you gave her a tired smile before her shoulders relaxed.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that Senator Amidala is here to see you," she squeaked.

"Thank you, will you please let her in?" you asked as Matilda nodded vigorously before scurrying out of the office.

A smile graced your face as you thought about your fellow Senator.

She had become a friend of yours very early when you both went to school together and when you both became Senators, your interests aligned.

A moment later, Padme appeared with a glowing beam on her face.

You stood up and embraced her.

"Padme," you said.

"Y/N, it's so nice to see you," she rubbed your back once before pulling away.

"Please, sit," you nodded to the chair in front of your desk.

"Y/N I'm here because I'm a little worried about you," her gentle brown eyes looked to you with concern.

"Worried? Why?" you questioned, eyebrows furrowing together.

"I've noticed that you've barely gotten any sleep recently. And whenever I leave home your office light is always on. Y/N you need a break," she took your hand in hers and squeezed it softly.

You sighed.

"Do I really look that bad?" you let out a breathy laugh that Padme matched.

"You always look good don't start," she laughed.

"I suppose you're right but my assistants are always waking me up even when I'm at home," you ran a hand through your hair as you stared into space.

"Maybe you don't have to sleep then? Maybe you could just relax somewhere and get comfortable," Padme suggested.

"I haven't had a drink in a bit," you said, your lips quirking up.

Padme raised her eyebrows.

"Maybe you could meet someone too while you're at it," the brown-haired beauty smirked as you rolled your eyes.