valentines day gifts

Writing on the iPad again. My fingers hurt so bad but I'm doing it for y'all 😭

I'm two days late but here's a Valentines Day preference. It's my Valentines gift to you because I love you guys 😘🌺💖

Luke-

He got home with a bouquet of roses and peppered your face with kisses. It was the first day when you knew that you were in love with him. He felt the same way but felt it long before.

Han-

On Valentine's Day, all Han wants to do is stay in bed with you which your fine with 😏.

Poe-

You usually stay in bed like Han but this Valentine's Day he made it extra special. He took you to the pet store at you bought a little puppy! You named her Candy because she was as sweet as Poe. He kissed your head after that.

Finn-

The two of you always kept it low key but he would always try and cook dinner. The dinner would always end up burnt but the two of you would remake the dish. With your help it was perfect. You guys just appreciated the experience.

Hux-

He would always come home with a box of chocolates which you'd immediately snarf down. Later he'd bring a big bottle of whiskey and the two of you would drink it. After a while you'd get drunk and he'd carry you bridal style back to the two of you's room where he'd tuck you under the covers.

Kylo-

Kylo didn't really do anything for Valentines Day but you'd force him to watch Romantic movies with you. He was more into horror but he watched them with you just to please you.