disney movies

I love Disney so much, from Marvel, to Pixar, to Star Wars I love it all. I literally watch Disney + 24/7 when I'm not doing homework. Right now, I'm watching Sleeping Beauty again and Lizzie McGuire!

Luke-  Luke always loved the classics more because they were more romantic. His favorite movie was Cinderella. He liked to think of you as his Cinderella because you were always so beautiful, and you could sing pretty well. He always liked to imagine you in Cinderella's dress too. After the movie, the two of you would always waltz.

Han- Han really liked Hercules because he thought he and Hercules were very similar with theirb bodies. You always shook your head and simply said "You wish, lover boy". "Well I was going to say that you ALMOST looked as pretty as Meg" he would always reply making you slap him playfully. The both of you also liked Hades as a villain because he was so humorous. 

Poe- Poe and you would spend amazing nights watching The Little Mermaid. The two of you would wrap your legs in blankets pretending that it was a mermaid tail. He loved to pretend being Sebastian (his Jamaican accent was awful) and making you giggle like crazy. Whenever Ariel would sing "Part of your world" you'd always sing out your high notes making him fan himself. After you would get ready for bed he'd always mumble "Poor Unfortunate Souls" which would cause your heart to swell. He also really liked Aladdin and in his x-wing would take you out on a romantic night starting with the two of you singing "A whole new world".

Finn- Finn really liked The Jungle Book because like Luke he was a sucker for the classics. Baloo was his favorite character and he'd always sing "Bare Necessities" with you. Afterward he'd always ask for more snacks. He thought that Shere Khan was a scary villain and he'd go underneath the blanket causing you to laugh.

Hux- Hux and you loved the movie Tangled. You thought it was extremely romantic while he thought that it was fun and adventurous. One day he vowed that he would take you on a romantic boat ride like that. When he'd say that you couldn't help it but pepper him with small kisses on his face. 

Kylo Ren- The two of you liked to watch Frozen because first of all he thought that he was sexy like Elsa and felt like he had a connection with her. Second of all, both of you thought that General Hux looked like Hans so whenever the two of you would see him the two of you would start laughing uncontrollably. The two of you would sing all the songs together and would have a lot of fun reenacting some of the scenes.