kylo ren (matt the radar technician)- the start of something new

I just watched High School Musical the Musical the Series and all of the old songs and new songs are stuck in my head. Please help me. 

Imagine Kylo Ren going undercover to get to know his crew better and he stumbles upon you.

You were a regular officer going about your day when you see a flash of blond hair. You were surprised because not a lot of people had blond hair at the First Order so you immediately went over to investigate. 

You see a young man with glasses scratching his head. He had deep chocolate brown eyes. He was kneeling down, looking at some wires. "Can I help you?" the man asked sternly.

"Oh, sorry, I'm just not used to seeing a lot of blond people," you said noticing that he was kind of cute. He turned back to the cables. He looked extremely confused by what was in front of him. "Um, are you new?" you asked him. 

"Yes, and I'm Matt and I'm a radar technician," he said looking at you, his eyes locked on yours, he didn't dare take his eyes off you. 

"Well, I'm Y/N," you smiled then offered your hand. After a moment he took your hand.

 "I haven't seen you around before," he blurted out. 

You let out a loud laugh.

"Well obviously you haven't your new!" 

Oh shit Matt/Kylo Ren thought. She's going to find out who I am. Well I don't think that she's seen me before so I don't know...but she's gorgeous.

The walkie-talkie in your pocket buzzed. General Hux was calling you and the rest of the officers for a meeting. 

"Well, um, I gotta go, it was nice meeting you, Matt, I'll see you soon!" you waved. He nodded simply but had a small smile on his face.

...

Later that day, you were eating dinner with your friend, Lieutenant Mitaka when Matt appeared. You couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach.

Mitaka noticed your sudden uneasiness and asked "Do you know him?"

"Met him today," you admitted while taking a bite out of the spaghetti in front of you. "He's really mysterious and awkward, I'm not going to lie, but he's kind of cute,"

He looked at you, smiled then shook his head lightly. "What, Mitaka?"

Matt grabbed the whole room's attention after a couple of minutes.

"I have a confession to make guys, I'm not Matt I'm-" 

"You're Kylo Ren," said one of the stormtroopers HR-1523. He looked injured, you wondered what had happened to him...

"What?!" said Matt/Kylo Ren. "How did you even know, are you some kind of wizard?" he asked HR-1523. "No man, just a stormtrooper," he said then limped away. 

You were completely in shock and in awe at the same time. "Kylo Ren?!" you shrieked quietly. "Ugh, you thought he was cute, Y/N?" Mitaka said clearly disgusted. 

"I didn't know it was him!" you whispered. "Oh no, here he comes," you said. 

"Quick, make it look like we're doing something important!" "Too late" Mitaka whispered. He quickly took his unfinished food and ran off. What a coward you thought. And he left you alone with Kylo Ren!

"Hello, Officer Y/N," he said. You liked the way he said your name. It brought chills down your spine. 

"Yes, Matt, I mean Commander Ren?" you stuttered. 

"You looked a little surprised to see that it was me," the commander commented.

"Well, of course, sir, I mean as your regular self you always have your mask on, so I've never seen your face, so yes I was surprised," you said blushing slightly as he studied your face. 

"Well, Officer Y/N, I have a feeling that this is the start of something new,"

Kinda short but I was feeling a little tired today because of school and shit.