kylo ren- my dear sister

Sorry, I haven't really posted as much this week because of the dreaded Coronavirus. I just wanted to see how it was. Stay safe you guys and remember to wash your hands!

A bit of Poe x reader in this.

Imagine being Ben's sister and leaving your family because of depression after he left to the dark side. You finally reunite with your family.

You were riding a ship to go see your parents on the most recent Resistance base.

It had been years since you had last seen your family. You missed them. Your mother, your father, but most of all your older brother, Ben. Or Kylo Ren. You despised that name Kylo Ren. You had been the perfect family until he left. And when he left your whole world was turned upside down. 

Flashback

Your mother used to cry herself to sleep while your dad would go out to bars and get drunk all the time. Your parents would get into massive fights. You were still ten years old at the time and you were frightened by their fighting. You would put a pillow over your ears begging for them to stop yelling in your head. They didn't really put much thought into you anyways. Ben was their shining star because he was their first born.

You just couldn't take it. One day when you were fourteen you couldn't take their fighting and left. 

You snuck out through your window silently praying that they wouldn't notice. And they didn't because they didn't care about you enough. You found one of your dad's ship keys lying around and took them. He had a great variety of ships. So you took a small-medium sized ship and flew out of all of your problems.

Flashback Over

You finally flew down into the Resistance base. Just the sight of your mother's employees made your heart pound. Goosebumps were visible on your arm. 

You took a deep breath, put on a black jean jacket, smoothed out your hair then exited the ship.

 You saw a guy with a tan face and curly black hair trot up to you.

"Woah, woah, woah, who are you?" he questioned looking you in the eye with his dark brown mocha eyes.

"I could ask you the same thing," you poked at his chest making him slightly blush. You were used to men blushing at you because you were beautiful. And because of it you would accomplish jobs easily.

"Seriously who are you?" he asked crossing his arms amused at your behavior.

You rolled your (e/c) eyes. "Y/N, Solo," you smiled then offered him a hand. He was actually quite handsome unlike some of the other men you had worked with in the past.

His eyes widened then he shook it. His hands were warm.

"Poe Dameron, I know someone who would be really happy to see you," he said then started walking away.

You followed him almost reluctantly.

You were terrified to see your mother. You had never known if she was saddened that you left. I guess I'll find out now.

You were silent on the way to where your mother was because you marveled at the whole base she created. 

"Your mother awaits," Poe bowed then pointed at a room.

You rolled your eyes at his antics. "There's no need to bow, Poe,"

"I know, you just look like a princess" he flirted then added a wink.

"Ok then, bye playboy!" you blew a kiss at him then walked towards the room where your mother was.

You instantly lost the confidence that you had with Poe. Your hands trembled and you were extremely nervous.