where he likes to kiss you

HI GUYS! How do we feel about Red Taylor's Version? I love it so much guys it's insane. Her vault tracks are such a gift. My favorite is probably Message in a Bottle. Also the ten-minute version of All too Well oh my god. When she says fuck the patriarchy I collapsed. And the short film was amazing. Sadie and Dylan were so good and had amazing chemistry they were outstanding. Sometimes I get a little distracted when talking about Taylor Swift. Anyways enjoy!

Luke- 

Loves to kiss your hands because he's old-fashioned. He loves to see you get all flustered when he does it and watch goosebumps form on your arms.

Han-

Han loves your lips. He especially loves when you're talking and then interrupts you by kissing your beautiful lips. He is addicted to them and loves the make-out sessions that come from them.

Finn- 

This man adores giving you nose kisses. Whenever you greet him you both always hug each other. When his arms are wrapped securely around you he always plants a big kiss on your nose and then follows by doing small pecks.

Poe-

Poe is very quick and likes to kiss you on the cheek. Usually, before he has to leave to go on a mission he is always quickly kissing your cheek. He always smirks at you before running over to his ship. He adores your cheeks so much. 

Kylo-

He loves to kiss your forehead. Whenever he comes back from work angry you always come up to him and hug him and he always lets out a sigh of relief before putting his chin over your head and wrapping his arms around your body and slowly swaying. After a few minutes of this he bends down to kiss your forehead which also results in you having the biggest smile which he would do anything to see.

Hux-

Your neck. Hux is obsessed with your neck. Not in a creepy way...well maybe a creepy way. He loves to kiss you there and leave marks for everyone to see. He is extremely possessive and wants everyone to know that you are his.