Chapter 7 - Fake predicament

S I E N N A

"What?" I squeaked out. I'm not exactly sure if I heard that well or my ears are just playing tricks on me but either way, the word that spills out of his mouth next makes me choke on my spit.

"You're sleeping with me." He announces with a slight smirk when he notices my flustered state. The bastard even have the audacity to appear shirtless right when he's going to tell me this shit. If he's trying to distract me with his chiseled chest and toned abs then holy fuck, it's working.

I swallow hard as my eyes roamed his shirtless body, taking in every defined muscles and the tattoos that covered his skin. Heat instantly floods my abdomen when my lustful gaze lands on the trail of hairs that leads into his grey joggers.

Stop eye fucking him, you shameless little hussy, My subconscious snaps making the dirty thoughts to vanish into thin air.

"There's no way we're sharing the same bed." I mumble as my body trembles under his heated gaze.

Blade takes a long drag of his cigarette and blows the puff of smoke right in my face. I flash him a death glare and release a slight cough when I feel my lungs constrict.

"Are you scared of something, bambola?" He licks his lips and places the cigarette in between them.

"I'm not scared of anything. I just don't trust you to keep your hands to yourself." I scoff and take a step back to take in air into my lungs before the smoke chokes me.

A lazy smirk spreads out across his lips. "You don't trust me or you don't trust yourself?"

The urge to strangle him to death floods my mind but I dismiss it. "Point is, I want another room to sleep in."

"I had a feeling you were going to say those words, that's why I had a room prepared for you. It's next to mine." He says, leading me up the massive staircase and through some hallways until we finally stopped right in front of a door; that I guess was his bedroom and the one next to it was mine.

I narrow my eyes at him in suspicion. "Why can't I sleep in the one that's farther away from yours?"

He rolls his gorgeous stormy grey eyes and smirks. "Relax, bambola. I don't bite. It's either you take the one next to mine or we share the same bed. Your choice."

"Never mind. I'm good." I blow out a frustrated sigh and walk towards the room.

"If you change your mind bambola, you know where to find me." He mutters lowly and blows out a puff of smoke.

"Trust me, I won't." I throw him a look over my shoulder and proceed to enter the room.

*******

"How are you doing, chica? Did that bastard lock you up in the cell or worst -"

A smile crosses my lips at the panic and concern in her voice. Damn, I've missed her so much. "I'm okay, Chiara. You don't need to worry about me."

"That's nonsense, Chica. You are in the hands of the devil. Who knows what he might do to you. Where am I going to find a new best friend?" She fake gasps and let outs an exasperated sigh as I pad out of the bathroom and flop down on the Queen-sized bed.

"I'm quite offended babe." I say in mock hurt and pull the phone close to my ear with a smile on my face.

"But seriously, jokes aside, I miss you so much bitch. This place is technically dry without you. Who the hell am I suppose to gossip with? Your parents? Your brother? or worst, My dad." She shrieks. I could hear a door slam shut and the sound of footsteps in the background.

I chuckle lightly and rest my back on the headboard. "Come on babe, Marcus isn't that bad."

"Seriously chica, When you rant about girly stuff with my dad, make sure you have a spray bottle with ya because that man is bound to fall asleep when you haven't even gotten to the interesting part." Chiara grumbles over the phone that I have to resist the urge to laugh at her fake predicament.

"At least yours is better than mine who isn't interested in gossips." I say with a grin and drop my phone on the bedside table. I brush my hair and pull it into a side braid.

"Whatever. Let's put the boring stuff aside and focus on the real deal. How's Blade like? Spill the tea, chica." Chiara says, excitement coating her tone.

I roll my eyes in disbelief but I shouldn't be surprised. It's Chiara. "For a second there you were worried that he locked me up in a cell and now you wanna know how hot he is."

"What? You can't blame me if I'm curious." She mutters.

"Well, you were right. He's, um, more than a Greek God and -" I know I'm going to hate myself for saying this but a few words wouldn't hurt. "The guy is fucking sexy. Everything about him makes my body to burn in desire. He's just so perfect."

"OMG! I knew it!" She squeals in a loud tone that I have to block the speaker to prevent my ears from getting damaged. The girl can squeal. "Did you get to see his dick yet? Did you sleep with him?"

I choke on my spit as soon as those words left her lips. I tighten my grip on my phone to prevent it from slipping out of my hand. "Jesus Chiara. What if someone heard you?"

"Who's going to hear me? Stop playing innocent and tell me what I need to hear." She groans in an impatient tone.

"No, I didn't see his dick and I don't plan on sleeping with him, ever. Besides, I'm not going to stay here for long." I slowly mumbled, not wanting anyone to hear me.

"You're going to escape?" She asks.

"Yeah but I haven't planned it out yet." I sigh.

"Okay, chica. Just call and tell me if you have anything in mind but in the mean time, I gotta go help your dad with some transactions on his laptop." She mutters with a groan and I chuckled.

"Take care babe."

"I would say the same but someone's gonna take care of you. I think you know what I mean." The smirk in her tone was pretty much evident but before I could object to her words, she cuts the call with a laugh.

Bitch.

~•~

Thoughts?

Short chapter. I know right.

Question of the chapter; Do you have a best friend?

Me: No.

Don't forget to;

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Xoxo, Jana.

Follow me on IG; Jana-writes64

I love you all❤