Chapter 58 - Not a crime

S I E N N A

Cam does the finishing touches of her makeup and grabs her purse from the dresser. She pulls out her favorite nude lip gloss and reapplies it to her lips after licking it anxiously for over an hour.

I asked her what the problem was but she waved me off and changed the subject which made it a lot more suspicious.

Her phone dings with a text and she quickly rushes over to her bed to pick it up, almost tripping on her heels.

A shy smile grazes Cam's lips when she sees the text that flashes on her screen. Her thumbs move swiftly across the keyboard as she types back a reply.

I try to stare over her shoulder to get a glimpse of what the text was and who sent it but she turns her phone off and pretends to check out her pink painted nails.

"I'm starting to get suspicious." I cross my hands over my chest and raise an eyebrow at her as she licks her lips and chews on it again, ruining the lip gloss she applied a few minute ago.

"A-about w-what??" She stumbles on her words and avoids eye contact with me.

Hmm, stuttering. I think I'm getting somewhere.

"You're hiding something from me, Camilla." I hum. Camilla still doesn't make eye contact with me. "For sometime now, you've been on your phone replying to texts and calls with a shy smile or a blush coating your cheeks, and I've come to the conclusion that you're seeing someone."

Camilla blushes again and this time, she looks up at me, her brown curls bouncing on her shoulders at the slight movement. "Okay, fine. I'm seeing someone."

I let out a loud squeal, grip her shoulders and begin to shake her body in excitement. "OMG!! I was right!"

"Okay.... Tune it down a little bit." Cam shrugs my hand away from her shoulders with a playful frown and blows the strand of hair from her face. She strides over to the dresser and brushes her hair back to perfection.

"Shut up bitch! Tell me who the fuck he is, right now." I tell her in a stern voice and her movement stops for a bit before she takes out her lip gloss and applies it for the 4th time today.

"Well....." She hums and turns to face me with an emotion that I can't quite decipher. "I can't tell you yet. Our relationship is still new and fragile. I don't want to wreck it."

"So telling me means that your relationship with the mystery person gets jeopardized?" I rest my hand on my chest in mock hurt and let out a fake scoff.

She grins. "That's right."

"Damn! I feel so offended right now." I shake my head, trying to bite back the smile that's threatening to form on my lips.

"You'll get over it." She flashes me a wink and turns on her phone.

"But seriously bitch, I'm so happy for you." I pull her into a tight hug that she returned, patting her hand on my back gently.

"Aren't you guys done yet?" Nico bursts through the door and grumbles, straightening out his black denim jacket as he checks the time on his watch.

"Shut your mouth, Nico! We can take all the time we want since it's just a club. Besides, why are you in a hurry to leave?" Cam tells him, staring up from her phone to give him a frown that he waved off with a nonchalant shrug.

"I haven't gotten laid in a while, Cam. I'm in need of a quick fuck. If we leave early, there's still a chance that I'm gonna see some fresh pussies. Those sexy bitches aren't gonna fuck their self you know?" Nico gives us a wink at the look of disgust on our face.