Chapter 34 - Dump him

S I E N N A

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, wondering how Blade will react when he sees me in this one piece swimsuit. He's going to lose his goddamn mind. I can only imagine the things he could do to me with his mouth. Yesterday's experience was absolutely amazing. It makes me to shiver involuntarily just by playing the moment over and over in my mind.

Shaking off the thoughts, I slip on my robe and take a deep breath to calm down my nerves before turning around to see Cam still dressed in a sundress, a couple of swimsuits laid out on my bed. She stares at it indecisively and tosses one to the ground in disgust.

"You really need to pick one, Cam." I mumble, picking up the one she tossed on the floor.

"I know but...... They are all so pretty. It's hard to choose, you know?" She grumbles with a frown and glances at the swimsuits, picking one up, she scans it with a thoughtful look but drops it back when it doesn't catch her attention.

"Relax, Cam. It's just a brief hang out by the pool. It's nothing to get worked up about." I shrug and flop down on my bed, crossing my leg on the other, I raise a questioning brow at her when she freezes and gives me a shocking look.

"Are you crazy, Sienna? There's gonna be a few people there. Aren't you nervous or something?" She eyes my expression with a confused frown and divert her attention back to the swimsuits.

I'm always the nervous one between us but I don't actually feel anxious to be in the presence of people that Blade invited to his pool. It's quite surprising.

My nerves are just there waiting for the perfect time to make me a train wreck. I just hope things goes well.

"Not really, Cam, but, everything is going to be fine. Unless, you have a different reason why you're nervous?" I run my fingers along the lace material of the swimsuit with a smirk as a blush creeps up to her cheeks. "Spill it."

"Fine." She says with a huff and flops down next to me. Tucking her brown curls behind her ears, she takes a deep breath and fiddles with her fingers. "Well, there's this guy that I kind of like. His name is Lucas. We met in an art gallery back in San Francisco. He told me a lot about the artworks he was interested in while I listened and since then, we became kind of close. Lucas and I went on a couple of dates, hooked up a handful of times and even went on a vacation once on my birthday, but we never really put a label on the things that was going on between us. I like him a lot but I don't really know how he feels about me. I'm planning to clear things up before it goes too far."

I swing my hand around her shoulders and pull her close to me. "Like I said before, you've got to relax. I'm not exactly sure how he will respond but just know that I'm here for you. I don't know if this sounds ideal but if he says otherwise, get drunk and have fun. If possible, we can ask Blade to take us to the club downtown and you know, get loose."

She chuckles and lays her head on my shoulder. "Thanks, Sienna. You do know how last time ended up right?"

"Please don't remind me."I let out a groan and playfully punch her arm as she falls back on the bed with a slight laugh.

*********

"That's him." Cam leans down to whisper in my ear, panic dripping out from her tone as we push open the French doors to the pool.