Chapter 70 - Painful torment

B L A D E

Sienna has been missing for two days straight. I've tried everything I could to look for her but luck hasn't been on my side lately.

I sent thousands of men to survey the whole of Italy, leaving no stone unturned. So far, none of them have come to me with good news.

The longer the time stretches and she isn't found, the more I get frustrated. Not having her around is making me loose my entire shit.

When I find the person that's behind all this, he's gonna wish he was never born.

I called Sienna's parents earlier to inform them about their missing daughter. I'm not sure why I did it but they have the right to know.

Sofia broke down completely and threw a lot of curse words at me. It really hurt me to hear her cries of distraught. Francesco was bloody furious and offered to join in the search of his precious daughter.

Eventually, Esteban was able to track down their location through the text that was sent to me by an unknown number.

"I'm sick and tired of hearing you say that I can't come along. Sienna is like my sister, you know? You can't just expect me to sit around without doing anything to help." Camilla tells me as I send a few text to my men– that were coming along in this mission– to get prepared.

"Cam, please. It's for your own safety. We don't know how bloody it will get. It's obvious that they want me there, if so, they wouldn't have sent me a text, revealing their location. Please just stay here. You can get out the first aid and call the doctor just in case any of us get hurt." I whisper in a reassuring tone and cup her cheeks, staring deep into her warm chocolate brown eyes.

"You're not making things any better, Blade. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Promise me that you will all return with Sienna safe and sound?" She stares up at me, tears brimming in her eyes as I place a kiss on her forehead and engulf her into a comforting hug.

"I can't promise you anything, Camilla. In this kind of mission, I can't be sure of anything. There's always gonna be death and no one can escape that." I rest my chin on her head, hoping and praying that it all goes well.

I'm willing to risk my life for Sienna and all my loved ones. And if there's death, I hope it takes me to hell, instead of them.

Franco and Nico strolls into my office dressed in black clothing and a black bulletproof vest. Camilla pulls away from me and rushes over to them. They chuckle and wrap their arms around her small frame.

These people are my family.

They hold a very special place in my heart. I love them with every fiber in my body.

It's incomplete right now without Sienna but when I find her, things are gonna change for good between us.

Yeah, we're engaged but I think it's finally time to put a ring on it.

Damn! Why does that make my heart to flutter??

****

We all pile out of the car and stare at the gigantic warehouse before us. It's in the middle of nowhere and it's basically the only building in this area.