Authors note II

Thank you all so much for reading this book and giving it a chance. I'm so happy that you loved it and if you didn't, I'm still happy.

I basically started writing this book last year November 1st and I was a bit nervous to post it because of all the hate and stuff like that.

I'm really proud of the book and proud of myself for finishing it. It wasn't really easy.

Some of you might be wondering how I post everyday without having writer's block. It's very difficult. I don't usually plan out chapters or write it ahead. It just... comes naturally. I write with the flow. Sometimes I know exactly what to write in a particular chapter but to put them in words is hard sometimes especially when I don't feel like writing but I force myself to do so because I know very well that hard work pays off.

A million thanks to those who added my book to their reading list, read it, voted and commented. You guys really motivated me to write more even though my writing isn't quite perfect. I'm so grateful to you all.

I love you so much<33

And yes, there's a sequel coming soon! It gonna be a lot darker than the first book.

I'm gonna post the placeholder soon so keep an eye out for it.

Xoxo, Jana<33