Chapter 30 - #GDOOC

S I E N N A

Holy shit!

Blade fucking Armani is freaking kissing me!

Is this a dream? No I don't think so because every where he touches burns my skin, sending a thrilling sensation down my spine.

Blade pinches my butt cheeks and I let out a little yelp, realizing that I'm not kissing him back.

What the freaking hell is wrong with me? What do I do?

I almost slap my hand on my forehead at that stupid thought. Shoving everything at the back of my mind, I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me.

Fireworks explodes in the pit of my stomach as his lips move expertly against mine, the groans he makes at the back of his throat ignites a fire deep inside of me I didn't know existed.

Weaving my hands through his soft inky black hair, I tilt my head to the side as he shoves his wet tongue into my mouth, teasing and stroking mine as every sensitive emotion awakens inside of my chest.

The kiss is something I've never imagined in my entire life.

My heart feels like it's about to explode from the emotions that's thrumming through my veins.

His thumb glides across my cheek as he bites down on my bottom lip, sending an electric spark all the way to my core.

Blade pinches my hardened nipple through my dress, a gasp leaves my lips at the sudden action.

Pulling away from him to take air into my tightened lungs, I let out a squeal as he takes my jaw in a firm grip and brings my lips back to his.

Fuck! I think I'm going to die.

The fact that we were kissing on the freaking stage in front of a massive audience didn't occur to me. Kissing Blade makes my brain to go on a complete shut down. All senses and words have escaped from me that I'm left with a blank mind.

We kiss and kiss until my lungs begs for air. Until I can't feel my limbs anymore. Until my fingers feel numb from wandering through Blade's inky black hair. It feels like I'm going to pass out soon from the string of emotions that rushes through me.

Blade finally pulls away from me and stares into my eyes. Stormy grey eyes as dark as the clouds that the rain pours out from. I swallow hard as my eyes dart down to his pink swollen lips. So soft and full. The exact shade of cherry and strawberries. Can't freaking believe they were just on mine.

Is it so weird that I want to kiss him again?

Before I can react, Blade snakes an arm around my legs and carries me bridal style away the stage.

"Let's get you home, little one." He whispers in my ear, placing a soft kiss on my temples.

I let out a loud yawn, my face heating up in embarrassment as Blade raises an amused brow at me and smirks.

"Cute." He mumbles and utters a string of curses that I couldn't quite catch.

My eyelids suddenly feels heavy as I lay my head on Blade's chest, the soft thud of his heartbeat makes all my nerves to relax as the darkness slowly consumes me.

**********

Oh My God!

I chew on my lower lip to prevent a groan from slipping out.

I wince as my hand falls on my forehead. It feels like a band are performing a terrible orchestra in my head.

Rolling to the other side of my head, I force my aching eyelids to open, thankful that the window is closed. Whoever brought me to my room was really nice enough not to open the window.