chapter 1

NOOR's POV

"He's that guy from that elegant house? How comes did you know so many rich people Husnah? I mean you are poor but almost all your friends are from a very rich family how is that?" I asked walking down the hospital hallway holding a basket of fresh hand-picked fruits.

We are going to visit a someone I've never met, all i know is that he is from a rich family and he's Husnah's friend so I'm grateful that she decided to take me along because who knows i might make him like me at least as a friend if not a girlfriend. I just love rich people so much.

"Ughh" she groaned "will you please keep your mouth shut untill we are out of this hospital before you keep pestering me with your questions Noor? Don't forget i used to study on scholarship so i got admitted in an expensive school without my parents money, they are my friends from high school"

"Awww i wish my destiny will be same as yours i always wanted to be seen amongst classy people" i said taking the basket close to my face to allow my both palms to rest on my cheeks that are now as red as tomato while I'm daydreaming.

I did not hear what Husnah says further as i was distracted by the voice of an elder woman sobbing and begging. I turn to look at her she's dressed in expensive cloth and jewelries and guess who is standing next to her?

I hurriedly tapped Husnah's shoulder "Ohh my god! Husnah look" she turned to the direction I'm pointing with my index finger trying to catch a glimpse of the thing that surprised or shocked me, she can't tell.

"What is it? I didn't see anything"

"Mtsww" i hissed annoyed at her " look it's Zahra Ali Omar, oh my god i never thought i will ever see her in reality it's such a lucky day" without wasting of time i started walking towards Zahra who hold that sobbing woman by her shoulders trying to console her but Husnah hold me back.

"Where are you going? And who is wata Zahra Ali Omar? Is she a celebrity or a princess?"

"You mean you don't know her? Then what nonesense are you doing with the internet?"

Husnah furrowed her eyebrows not wanting to ask anything because she needs explanation from me about this Zarah fairy that i seemed crazy about enough to downgrade her.

"She is a famous vlogger dude, with over a million of subscribers and her family is crazy rich, just visit her channel once you will understand what I'm saying"

"And what will i do with it? Do i look like someone who has time to waste on some nonesense vlogger that makes the internet very nonesense".

I can tell that she is offended by the word nonesense i used on her, Husnah is elder to me so i must respect her even if she disrespectively abuse my role model, if not i would have slapped her for calling my Zahra Ali Omar nonesense.

"Shall we proceed to what we are here for or do you need permission from your Zahra fairy for it?"

"I need to go and talk to her Husnah even an autograph will be okay, this is a chance i can't miss please borrow me a pen"

"What?" She retorted "don't you know that there is a good time for everything? You are inside a hospital where no healthy person will visit without a concrete reason, Can't you see she is very worried at the moment do you think she won't mind your presence and your stupid autograph?"

"You are right" i admitted and we marched forward a little bit closer to where the family are standing facing the doctor, just when we are about to pass past them i heard the sobbing woman saying.

"Please do something to save my son doctor, I'm willing to pay anything just save my Khaleel"

The doctor who had been standing for about 5 minutes tired of explaining a simple thing to the woman said "unless we find a donor in 6 hours there is nothing we can do about it ma'am, and we don't have any available kidney in all the hospitals so it's better to find someone who is willing to donate among your family instead of searching for it overseas, that might save time"