wedding special

Author's pov

Saturday 10:40am

"For Allah's sake please hurry up kaleemullah, we are almost late for the wedding!" Aneel yelled knocking on Kaleem's bathroom door.
"Are you changing your skin in there?" He yelled again.

Shortly the door squeaks open and Kaleem came out in a black bathrobe glaring at Aneel who was standing in front of his dressing mirror putting on a zanna bukar (a traditional cap) on top of his white babban riga/agbada (a dress for men for royals or weddings or any special events)

Aneel's dress.

"You are already ready?!" Exclaimed Kaleem as he is wiping his head with a white towel.

Aneel glared at him "you want me to wait for you so that we could both be late?" He picked a perfume from Kaleem's drawer and sniffed it then turned to Kaleem who was putting on his singlet.

"Don't you have something different?"

"Something like?" He asked not looking at him.

"Something that's not musk"

"No i don't" he replied bluntly.

He nods and starts spraying himself with the perfume and closed it's lid when he's done.

"It smells nice but you should really try something else apart from musk collection, you always smell the same"

"I don't mind, it was Yasmeenah's favorite and anytime i perceive it's smell in me, it reminds me of her and it somehow feels like she's with me" he explained with a sincere smile.

Man he love that girl too much. Thought Aneel giving Kaleem a pitiful look. It's been years but he really can't get Yasmeenah out of his head. if there's a way to make him get rid of his longings i would have gladly help him to make him happy again.

"What are you staring at?" Asked Kaleem looking at Aneel weirdly who's been standing there like a statue for a couple of minutes.

When Aneel snap out of his daze Kaleem was already dressed in a grey agbada/babban riga with a matching cap.