chapter 51

NOOR

My eyes started to water and i start blinking rapidly to stop the tears from falling down. I'm like this not because of his threat, but because I can't get myself to believe that yah Kaleem is resuming work on the second day after our wedding.

Yeah i agree that we're not the usual love birds or cuddle buddies like other couples but still.. i love him! No matter what i want see him next to me, atleast for a week.

"But i apologized" i said, the tear finally escaping from my eyes.

He blinked, surprised "oh! You don't have to cry about this I'm just joking about punishing you" he let go of my wrist.

I sat back putting my palms over my face, then started crying my eyes out.
I can't hold it, I'm really not okay with it. I'm feeling like i can't live another moment when Kaleem is not with me even though we've been together for just a moment. But I'm already used to his presence.

Like a dream... I just felt his arms around me, his body getting closer to mine, without hesitation he engulf me in a hug. OuR fIrSt HuG eVeR!! My nostrils perceive his calming musk scent that got me intoxicated in a second. I lost my mind to his heartbeat, beating perfectly without skipping a beat. His warm breath, silently beating my neck....

"I seriously don't mean what i said, you can see me anytime you like I won't protest. I'm sorry Noorie"

I sniffed, trying to figure out what he just said cause i was not in my right state of mind at the moment.
He pulled away and used a tissue from the center table to wipe my tears.

"Can i?" I asked referring to his last statement.

He rubbed the back of his neck with his index finger and replied "well... Not really! I don't think you will want to anyway"

I rolled my eyes "well i want to, I'm your wife aren't i?"

He stood up and started buttoning off his shirt.
My eyes bulge upon seeing that. Is he coming undressed in front of me again?.

"No!" I drastically stood up closing my eyes shut and waving my hand in front of him. "Don't do it pleas.. i was just joking... Ya rabb!(oh god)" I quickly ran up the stairs into my bedroom and closed the door with a bang.

I put a hand over my chest panting, i looked up at the wall clock and it's almost 1pm so i headed to the bathroom and perform ablution for zuhr prayer.

After that, we played hide and seek with Kaleem the entire afternoon, I can't even look into his eyes now after the two embarrassing incidents on the same day.

.......

"Where are we going?" I asked looking outside the window. he's been driving for 15 minutes and i have no idea where we're heading to.

"I'm waiting for you to say it" he answered, with his eyes on the road. "You asked me to take you outside in the morning right?"

I grinned "yeah! Then can we go and get some ice-cream and waffles? I'm craving for it."

"Okay, sugar crush. But be careful of toothache, you take too much sweets"

I just nodded gazing at the orange-yellow street lights that makes the city somehow colourful.

I tilted my head to his side "Can i open the window?"

"Do as you wish, it's your drive and I'm just a driver"
Oh! I'm so happy. baby K is really making up for the bad news he gave me.

I rolled down and closed my eyes to the fresh air hitting my face. I was actually suffocated this days with all the wedding ceremonies going on. I'm finally Free again!.