chapter 50

KALEEM

"Iyeee!" Exclaimed Innah, holding her chin in wonder.

"So Musah, you are desperate to send me home now that you have a new bride! You have nothing to do with this old rag anymore because you own a full package woman now right?"

I just shook my head in despair, doesn't Innah's mouth have any siever to filter her words? She just keep embarrassing me in public, what wrong have i done to deserve this?!.

"Don't mind him Innah, you can stay here as much as you want" returned mother. "No one dare to change my son's interest in you" she completed eyeing Noor, and the poor girl just dung her head trying to avoid eye contact, focusing her attention on her food.

"Tell him oh! Cause i was there for you since when you were in your diapers, before you even know what lust and passion means!"

I abruptly stood up. I know as long as I'm here this won't stop.

"Excuse me please, i have to make an urgent call" i quickly left the scene before they could retort.

........

"Hey, what's up buddy" cheered Aneel as soon as he picked my call.

"Wait, were you not like angry at me yesterday?"

"Oh that?" He chuckle "your sister has washed it away completely, cOmPlEtElY!"

"You are a real bas**rd, you know that?" I said between gritting teeth trying to eat my annoyance.

"Well.. yeah! Maybe. I think that's why your sister agreed to marry me. How about my sister Noor? Does she also makes you happy like me?"

I just hissed and disconnected the call, else i might throw bunch of abuses on his whole bloodlines. I called him to tell him about what Hudah did yesterday but he proves to be more irritating than her.

I walked out of the room to check on Noor, i wonder if she's still at the dining room consuming taunts from mother and Innah. If so i should go save her and bring her back.

She entered as soon as i got out of the room.
I cleared my throat and she looked up at me.

"Yes?!" She questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Follow me" i ordered and went down to the living room. I sat down and she sits next to me before i spoke.

"Are you sad? Have they said anything to you after i left?"

She shook her head "no, just bored. How's your migraine"

I sighed softly "I'm alright now, thanks"

"It's nothing" a small smile appears on her lips.

"Do you need anything? To lift up Your mood actually."

"Can we go out somewhere, or take some painting classes?" She suggested delighted.

"Well... We can't go out right now, we will make things too obvious for them, so maybe in the night?"

"Yeah, okay, thanks" she beamed. "Oh, and I want to resume school"

"When?"

"Tomorrow!"

My eyes bulge "no! not tomorrow. the semester started last week, so you are not resuming school this soon. C'mon we are newlyweds, we're supposed to stick to each other right?" I waggle my eyebrows to cheer her up and bring her back to her normal self.

"Newlyweds my foot" she mumured under her breath, Even though I heard her i just decided to shake it off"

"Noorie, can I get a cup of coffee?" I requested when i received mother's incoming call.

She stood up and asks "Hot or iced americano?"

I chuckled, it's not like I'm in a cafe or something. But i am glad she can make that much. "Latte" i answered.

She nods and set to work, while i went upstairs to answer the call.

.......

"Does it usually take you this long to answer a call?"

"Sorry i was doing something"

"Great, then I'll make you busy for good. I've arranged for a board meeting, you are going to be reinstalled as the CEO of Royala again, you will be working from dawn till dusk, away from your sugar bride are you ready?." I don't dare to rebel because that's our promise, so i just listened, quietly and attentively.

"I even pass this information over the phone to allow you enjoy your last full moment with amarya now let my Khaleel rest okay?"

"Okay i get it."

"You're welcome" she said and ended the call.

A knock came at the door before Noor pocked her head inside. "Your latte is ready"

"I will be down in a minute"
she nodded and left.

I exhaled. Now i must go back on my words on stopping her from resuming school.

I exited the room to join her, hoping she will not be bothered by my sudden change in decision.

"Thanks" i said as i take the cup to my mouth but quickly put it down scrunching my face.

"What happened? Is it bad?"

I shook my head forcing a smile and reach for water. After i took a sip i explained "no, it's too sweet, I don't like much sugar"

"Oh sorry, i have no idea but i will make another one, wait here" she stood up again.

I stopped her by holding her wrist and dragging her back to sit again. "Just leave it I'm okay"

"Are you sure?" She raised an eyebrow.

I smiled "yeah, actually I want to apologise for something. You are resuming school tomorrow"

I thought she won't be bothered by this because she asked for it, but unexpectedly. Her face fell when i told her. Maybe she got disappointed.

"And, we can't take any painting classes... Actually I'm resuming work tomorrow not as an architect, I'll once again become the leader of our company." I explained in a go and waited for her reaction.

"Oh, okay" she grinned awkwardly "congratulations... And good luck"

"But i will try to make time for you"

"It's really okay, don't worry" she stood to leave. I'm now disturbed that she's definitely sad, so i drag her by her arm making her fall next to me but the side of our bodies is collided.

"Why did you peeked at me in the bathroom earlier? I told you I'm not going to forgive you" i started staring into her eyes.

And her cheeks reddened successfully.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The damn most boring chapter ever😒, because Noor is bored and I'm also bored🙁. I don't want to keep you waiting that's why i drop it without spiciness. But you will get a long and spicy chapter tomorrow i promise. Anyway thanks for 2k+ votes 💗

Much love ❤️
Ummu Najma 🥰