chapter 58

KALEEM

"How do i look?"

I raise my head from my laptop to look at the standing figure of Noor in front of me. She's dressed in a white, oversized, long sleeve shirt that belongs to me and my pair of black jeans that only hold unto her waist with the aid of her small belt. And a black facing cap on her head.

I sighed "you look... But why does it have to be my clothes?" I scrunch my face helplessly.

"Don't you belong to me?!" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well... I.."

"As in you are my property." she places her hand on her tiny waist slightly shaking and glaring at me.

"Yes! Ofcourse i belong to you" i said faking a smile.

"Then so also your clothes, everything that belongs to you is mine okay?"

I quickly nodded in affirmation.

"How about my make-up?"

I know I'm supposed to say "it's heavier than normal" but it's equal to breathing my last breath because Noor is definitely going to kill me.

"It's beautiful!" I decided to save my life.

"Really?" She grinned widely spinning on her heels. And i strangely find myself happy just by making her smile.

"Yeah, you look fabulous, awesome, gorgeous, and stunning. The clothes really suit you more than it suits it's owner".

Girls surely loves compliment because Noor was blocking my whole face with her big hug in a blink of an eye and I'm now running out of breath.

"Thanks! now let's take a selfie" she breaks the hug and took out her phone from my pocket on the jeans she's wearing.

"I'm busy now sweetheart, you know I'm supposed to be at the office right now but you forced me to stay home." I whined.

"So you're saying it's my fault that you didn't go to the office today?"

Obviously!!

"No I mean yo say that, i have a lot of work to do right now so I don't have time for selfie, I'm sorry!"

She snort "really? Our first couple selfie! But you don't have time for it?. Must i remind you that we've been married for almost 4 months but I don't have a single picture of us together! While Aneel was all over Zahra at their wedding, where were you at that time? Were you also busy with office work or were you just unsure whether i will look good in the pictures or not? Do you still..."

I abruptly stood up closing the laptop. "Okay Noorie, stop with the emotional blackmail. I will take as much selfies as you want, happy?"

The frown on her face doesn't show that she is, "go over there!" She pointed towards the standing mirror continuously glaring at me.

"Okay" i answered obediently and did as she command.

She followed me after "stand here". She instruct showing her right side and i did and even hold her by the waist as a bonus.

She finally smile and Clicks 38 pictures if i counted right as a test then delted them all and took another 27. and the only difference i could tell between them is she smiles in some, kept her face neutral in some and purse her lips in some.

"Now smile" she also grinned so i also fake my own to escape murder.

"Lean closer....raise your head... Smile wider... With your eyes... Smooth that frown... Two fingers... Laugh like you're really happy... Say cheese"