A/N

Assalamu alaikum lovelies, it's been a while, "ughmm" (clears throat) we've got a new story coming this January!, check it out in the description and don't forget to add it to your reading list.*wink.
It's going to be a wonderful and entertaining story i promise.

The story might be a little bit bizarre but i hope you will enjoy it as fiction and nothing more because i may xxagerate some things...i don't know.

So follow me on this exciting journey and don't forget to vote and comment on every chapter,and please tag and share it to your family and friends. i will appreciate that.❤️
I will be cross checking and editing the updated chapters to avoid complicated errors but please bare with me for now.
U will be getting 2 to 3 chapters a week insha Allah.

Description

"i will give you my kidney and i want luxury life in return"

Everyone stared at me jaw dropped, puzzled, I'm just a passerby how can I just stick my nose in something that's none of my business? Did i think their son's life is a joke?
I can tell by their looks that they didn't get my point so i added firmly.

"I'm ready to be the donor if that's possible, but instead of just paying me cash i want you to take me to your mansion and treat me as a family, i want you to get me admitted into the best university in town, i want to drive your fancy cars and attend your fancy parties if it's possible i repeat"

"But the money we are willing to pay for the organ is not going to cover all this, luxury life cost quit a lot" a very tall dark complexioned handsome man answered from behind me.

"Then i guess atleast 10 to 20 years will suffice"

°°°°°°°°
Meet Noor Hamdan. a 19 years old homeless orphan who lives by wandering around her aunts and uncles houses. she always dreamed of a life she couldn't afford, but after she finally got it by selling her organ. suddenly, her ex-boyfriend showed up, reminding Noor of her painful past which she tried so hard to forget, and wanting to get back to her while she's trying hard to adjust to her creepy new family. However she already has feelings for one of her new brothers.
What will happen if she tried creating a new life instead of rebuilding the old?...

Much love❤️
Ummu Najma 🥰