chapter 59

NOOR

"They fought over a meal so i think it will be easier to reconcile them over a special meal don't you think?"

"That's such a great idea baby!" i pat Kaleem's shoulder grinning excitedly.

He look over his shoulder that i patted like he's my mate and look up at me wryly "were we brought to this world in the same year Noorie?!"

I chuckled slightly embarrassed "no! I think I'm 13 years late"

He nods raising an eyebrow proudly.
"Okay then why are you treating me like this?!" He pointed at his shoulder.

I smirked mischievously and slowly walk closer to him closing the space between us completely and wrap my arms around his neck.
"Because you're my baby". I said staring into his eyes.

He sighed. "Defeat accepted, please continue doing your way"

I beamed happily "it's my pleasure baby" and peck his cheek. "You are the best baby in the world"

"Sure i am" he murmured and i smile. Let me me go and get the stuffs I've ordered, you should get ready and come down soon."

"Okay" i nodded and walk him to the door before i walk back to the bathroom after he left.

.......

I drag the long curtain hanging to the ceiling of the glass door with me outside to the pool side where Kaleem, Aneel and Habeeb were setting for the barbecue.

Aneel spotted me first and call out my name making the rest turn to my direction.
"You hiding behind the curtain surely looks suspicious, what are you hiding?"

"Nothing!" I lied.

Kaleem who catches the hint Pacepalm himself and exhaled.
"Not my clothes again!!"

I grinned and let go of the curtain revealing Kaleem's jacket that reached below my knees over his white baggy shirt I'm wearing and a matching hijab.

"Aww, looking great sis" commented Zahra entering from behind along with Lailah.

"Thanks!" I said stealing glances at Kaleem who wore an exhausted expression.

"Nice love shirt and jacket" Lailah giggled.

He approach me as they walked away to the spot.
"You own more than half of our closet and you are still interested in my clothes?"

"It's freezing here baby that's why I just borrowed one, just for today. Besides i like this color, everyone is saying it looks good on me also."

"As if!. Babe you have more than 10 jackets here, can't you find one to wear among them?"

I pouted "But I don't have one in this color. However, are you annoyed with me wearing your clothes?"

"No..."

"Am I not your wife?"

"You..."

"Have you stopped loving me?" I began flapping my lashes trying hard to gather tears in my eyes.

"Noorie..." He sighed.

"Have you?!" I say in a broken voice.

"Ok! Okay! Wear my clothes all you want, and everything. My car, my money, my job, my properties. Take everything! Just stop taunting me emotionally, please!!"

I fan my eyes with my hands to take away the tears
"okay thanks, but you forgot to include something"

"What?"