chapter 41

I dedicate this chapter to Thayyeeba0 thanks for the plenty-plenty comments dear❤️

NOOR

"Ughh...." I groaned the hundredth time tossing and turning on my bed.
I can't tell what I'm feeling right now, I'm neither happy nor sad, not angry or depressed. I'm just emotionless like a blank piece of paper.

"Noor" Husnah patted on my back "please get up and take a shower, you haven't bathed since yesterday afternoon and it's 11 in the morning already. you stink!"

"Allow me to stink Husnah" i mumured with my face on the pillow. "I should enjoy stinking for the last time before i get married. I was told that I can't allow myself to stink when i have a husband, so let me stink my last precious stink please!"

You're all surprised huh?! Yeah I've agreed to this marriage after a lot of thinking when i was thrown out of my uncle's house.
I thought about love, relationship, family and marriage itself.

According to my understanding.
Nowadays they are all act of deceit planned to put responsibility you can't handle on your partner to make life easier. While marriage is all about living together with a two faced stranger who can strangle you to death while you are sleeping, pierce your stomach with a knife or put a pillow over your head.

But atleast i will die rich if Kaleem kills me after he transfer his shares to me. So I've decided to go with marrying him!. I finalized with a smile.

But what if he decided to kill you before he gave you the money? My subconsciousness added.

Then i will quit sleeping when I'm together with him, i will keep my eyes open in the night and only sleep during the day when everyone is around. My clever mind answered.

i smirked satisfied. And hail a cab to bring me back home.

That's how i ended up here yesterday.

"Where is our second bride?!!" Zahra screamed as she stormed into my bedroom.

I quickly sat up startled, my heart beating fast.
Zahra stopped on her track when she spotted me and her jaw dropped.

"You are still in your pyjamas Noor? You haven't bathed yet?"

"I was about to" i lied.

"Then hurry up" she urges me out of the bed "there's an event that's holding for both of us in the evening, so we have to go to our skin therapist now so that we won't be late for it.

"Ohh..." I returned scratching the back of my head, everything still seems unreal to me, i still can't believe that I! 'Noor Hamdan' is getting married in the next two days.

"Yah Kaleem's waliyy(parents/elders/representative) are already at your uncle's to seek for your hand in marriage and pay for your dowry altogether. But you still haven't started preparing for your wedding?? It's real babe! You're becoming a wife in the next two days, get yourself together and put into action okay?!"

I smiled, I can't believe that Zahra is genuinely happy with me marrying her brother. I thought she'd be the last person to accept it. But here we are.

My phone started ringing and when i was about to reach for it, Zahra and Husnah quickly holds me by my arms and pulled me out of the bed while i whined in annoyance.

.......

She made me put on a niqab over the long sewn hijab after i was dressed and we all including Husnah sneaked out of the house.

Dr Aneel's family driver picked us up at the junction and we drove for 25 minutes to the therapist house.

"I'm hungry" i complained after we seated ourselves on the sofa waiting for the woman and her staff to finish preparing for our skin therapy.