chapter 8

Dedicated to Beelaeyeda

I appreciate you following all my stories 🥰 and always leaving wonderful remarks😍 thanks for always being there 🤗 i love you ❤️

Noor's POV

Did i really make the wrong decision? Will staying at my uncles place be better than Ali Omar's mansion? I haven't got there yet, have i? Maybe things will be better than i thought or maybe worse!
I shuddered at the thought because if it's the latter, then things will be pretty bad.

"Noor!" I heard Yusuf voice called unexpectedly.

"Wayyo Allah! (oh my God)" i jumped startled. "Yusuf what are you doing here" i asked panting, a hand on my chest and the other on my stomach trying to check if my stitches didn't open as a result of my jumping.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to startle you,"

"Well you didn't" i replied sarcastically, "what brought you here anyway?"

" i just come to check on you and you are not in your room that's why i went to check around and i just saw you coming back"

"Yeah because I'm a kid?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

He shook his head "i just want to see how you are doing" he answered slowly in a low voice like a kid that has been scolded.

"Then must you come everyday? Aren't you even tired of showing me your face every single morning? You are starting to disturb my peace you know that!."

"I'm sorry"

I hissed, "ok, I'm fine as you can see. I just came back from a long refreshing stroll, so leave!" I showed him the way back with my index finger.

"Are you not even letting me in?"

"Why would I let you inside my room? Are you my husband?" I ask glaring, just then a nurse came passing by.

"Hi handsome" she greeted Yusuf.

"Hi" he answered awkwardly as she was staring at him.

"Then you go to her office, she will let you in" i said angrily, then hurried inside and slammed the door at his face.

"That's disgusting" i commented removing my slipper and throwing myself on my bed. "To different heaven with Yusuf! disgusting!" I spat to myself again then closed my eyes hoping that i will get to sleep to forget about Yusuf and his new nurse-girlfriend for some time.

....

"So you are not coming?" I asked Husnah over the phone.

"I'm sorry Noor, i knew i should be here today of all times, but i can't make it because of the shotgun test, it's starting in next 20 minutes"

I exhaled, I can't deny that I'm a little bit angry and sad that Husnah is not coming with me on my first day at my new home.

"Is it Yusuf? That's giving the test?" I asked furrowing eyebrows like he's in front of me.

Husnah chuckled, "No, he wouldn't dare, he already knows the consequences if he does"

"I dare him to stop you from coming to me today, i would have cut his limbs into pieces if he shows up in front of me again."

She laughed and added "i would gladly assist you in doing so. Anyway I gotta go, i have to read more before time."

"Okay, good luck. And make sure to visit me tomorrow, i have to show you around"

"Okay miss Noor" she replied giggling, "i will, bye."

"Bye" i said and hit the end button, then grab my suitcase and continue putting my stuffs in it when a knock came at the door.
"Come in" i yelled. And the door swung open.