Stalker

Bella's heart has been beating a million miles a minute for the past two days normally I would be worried however I'm not stupid. So I'll wait for her to put on her big girl panties and come talk to be about it. Do I know what it's about? Yes. Is it fun watching her squirm? Yes.

"I have something to tell you." She says barging into my room.

"Okay." I say patting my bed. "Come tell me."

"I'd rather stay here."

"Up to you." I say leaning back and smiling at her. "Go on."

"I got back together with Edward." She spits out and then closes her eyes. I wait for her to open them which takes about 6 minutes. "Well?"

"I know you are." I tell her shrugging.

"What how?" She ask flopping on my bed.

"You came home smelling like him. And while I hated school I can put 2 and 2 together."

"You're not mad?"

"So long as you're happy and setting proper boundaries and he stays out of my house." I say putting up three fingers. "We're all good."

"Really?"

"I trust you to make your own decisions, however if you forgive Alice I will kill you slowly."

"I won't, promise."

"Yea well don't forget it."

- few days later

"You need to leave for about thirty minutes

"You need to leave for about thirty minutes." I tell Logan as I wipe everything down from my last session. "I have some people coming by."

"Emmett?" Logan asks standing and stretching.

"No. Go see Viv or something." I tell him. "You can take Ruby so long as you don't damage her."

"Didn't we already have this Emmett talk?" He asks me shaking his head like a disappointed dad.

"Go away."

"Alright I'm out then. Call if you need me." He says and walks out of the shop. I sit down and wait for Riley to show up.

"Hi welcome to Aced Inked how can I help you?" I hear Lani ask and stand to go heat Riley.

"We're here to see Celeste." He says voice tight as I come through the curtains.

"I got them Lani." I say and she nods before disappearing behind the curtains. "And you are?" I ask looking down at the young girl.

"Bree." She says hiding behind both Riley and her hair.

"Nice to meet you, now follow me." I say leading them into my studio. "So you find out anything new?"

"Aside from the fact that she's been lying the whole time? No." Riley but out harshly. "She doesn't come around especially not since she's replaced me with the other guy."